Kid reviews for Curious George

Curious George Poster Image

my thoughts...

The notorious monkey amuses teachers and preschoolers.

1 person found this helpful.

Curious George is da king!

Curious George is king

My childhood!

My childhood

Mark Rober has now made him obsolete.

Mark Rober is like a version of George that stands out as an actually good role model to the kids. I feel like it's George's trademark to ruin the Man with the Yellow Hat's life in every episode. I'm surprised he hasn't yet put him up for adoption yet, frankly.

Don't Disgrace Curios George!

Teaches little kids a lot about motion and speed. It also teaches life lessons as well. Even though he does his own thing and plays with a crane... it's a good show for kids and teens. Heck I still watch it. The show even has references like the Gameboy that the doctor was playing. (I think it was Tetris.) Now you know... NOT TO DISGRACE CURIOS GEORGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZEBRA IN A SHREK COSTUME!!! YEEEEE!!!!!

I watched an episode after watching the Among Us Christmas special when I was six. And all I can remember 2015 years later is George and the man in the yellow hat riding a zebra in a Shrek costume. That is everything I can say. Zebra in Shrek costume is excellent in this!!: PS: I draw the pairing of Mulan and Böri Khan (with baby in her tummy) for Dogodess. I hope she'll be disappointed! (of course, Mulan 2020 haters will find it funny) I don't want her to know!

SQUIDWARD IS EPIC