Kid reviews for Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood

Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood Poster Image

I love this show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop and listen to be safe! Sorry! I have that song stuck in my head. Daniel and Katerina sung that song to teach kids how to be safe in water. Even if I'm too old for the show, I love it!!!!

3 people found this helpful.

This anime is alright

Not bad but Mister Rogers is a better gamer.
1 person found this helpful.
Excellent lessons from Mister Rogers' next generation. I used to watch this as a kid.
1 person found this helpful.

Mildly overhated

Yes Daniel is annoying but it’s not bad. Caillou is a lot more bratty. I don’t really like Daniel Tiger though and I prefer the original Mister Rogers show.

i love this show i love this show i love this show i love this show i love this show

Why PBS, why?

This show is a huge insult to "Mr. roger's neighborhood" and that show is way better than this crap. Every episode is the same. Daniel or a different character don't get what they want. So, they throw a fit by stomping around and growling. Eventually an adult will come and coddle them and sing a stupid song. In one episode Daniel even tried to hit his BABY SISTER! The animation is trash, and the characters are bratty. My little brother even started to imitate Daniels behavior!

Meh

It’s pretty decent. Daniel is annoying but not too bad.

I’m Sorry But I don’t understand why this show gets hated on so much

I don’t see why this show gets hated on so much, sure it’s not something like Thomas The Tank Engine or Bob The Builder or Kipper The Dog, all those show have either deeper meaning or emotional stuff (Kipper), friendship (Thomas and Friends), of working together (Bob The Builder). This show still manages to keep its balance and be adorable at the same time. The animation is absolutely gorgeous (or at least until recently) and the character designs are adorable. Recently however, with the new special, it just looks poorly animated compared to what we had before. I really did not like the special because it was boring and uninteresting which is not what I expected in a special like that! Sorry about that little rant but I had to mention that. Overall, adorable show. Easy 10/10 (5/5)

Would recommend to all

Now, I've only watched one episode of Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, and I LOVE IT! Its really kid-friendly, appropriate for even the smallest kids, and wonderful. Would recommend it to all. FYI, I watched the one for when he gets some sort of operation, and normally, I don't much like 'doctor episodes' in kid's tv shows, but this one was really good.

Do you like green eggs and ham?