Kid reviews for Dora the Explorer

Dora the Explorer Poster Image

bad

dora explores stuff without parental permission and one day she will die and her brainless parents will be to blame. Unlike her cousin diego dora contributes nothing to society and I wouldn't go to her funeral if she was eaten by a crocodile
2 people found this helpful.
You heard the drill

Oo

dora is so so DUMB

listen, this little kid is DUMB THAT ITS PAINFUL, i swear to GOD this kid... WHERE IS THE OCEAN? KID DONT YOU SEE THE DANG OCEAN RIGHT THERE? ohhh hey wheres the table????? BRO ITS RIGHT THERE oh my GOD.. this show is horrible for kids and it promotes being an IDIOT... DONT WATCH THIS SHOW!!

Dora is so annoying and blind, but she was my childhood

I used to like her when I was little because she was my childhood, but not anymore because she’s so annoying and blind. She’s like, “dO yOu SeE tHe mOuNtAiN? wHeRe iS tHe mOuNtAiN?” It’s right there stupid! Look, I understand it teaches kids Spanish and I know some Spanish but I don’t need this show. I’d rather use Babbel or something like that to learn some Spanish, not stupid blind annoying brain dead Dora! And the other characters are just as annoying and unlikable! Swiper is also so bad at stealing things because every time Dora and Boots do their stupid “Swiper no swiping!” thing, he gives the thing he’s trying to steal back to them just so they can do their stupid adventure. I don’t hate completely because at least she’s trying to teach kids something, but I still kinda hate her… And she always makes people yell louder which is also very annoying. Overall, Dora is really annoying and blind and stupid but at least she’s trying to teach something and she’s better than Caillou but still she sucks!

Dora broke into my house at 3AM

Matthew McConaughey reprises his role as the voice of Buster Moon, the down-and-out koala theater director who, this time around, tries to stage a show at the glamorous Crystal Theater. Many of the original cast members also return -- including Reese Witherspoon, Nick Kroll, Scarlett Johansson, Tori Kelly, Taron Egerton, and Seth MacFarlane. They're joined by Bono, Pharrell Williams, Halsey, Eric Andre, Bobby Cannavale, and Chelsea Perretti. Like Sing, this sequel is likely to have a bit of salty language and rude humor, as well as lots of fabulous sing-along numbers.

Great

Not creepy at all unlike PAW Patrol, but i think the fake interactivity gets kinda annoying at times

Seriously, you guys need to stop with the bad reviews

Dora is and ok show! Maybe it doesn't apply to you. And those trolls who rate it 18+, well, don't listen to them! Also, Dora can also become joke with your kids. For example, in 5th grade, there would always be outbursts of DaDaDora! in my class. And my Destination Imagination team made a joke in an Instant Challenge. So we were supposed to make a map and pick a safe path or something, and then, there turned out to be a evil person....thing....anyway we yelled "Swiper, no swiping!" but the teacher said to come up with something original, so we yelled, "Stealer, no stealing!" Overall good show and I recommend it.

Poorly built