Parent and Kid Reviews on

Dora the Explorer Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 190 kid reviews

Sort by:

sexist annoying characters do not recommend

this is highly innapropriate and was damaging my mental health which got me into a depression phase. it also killed my cat and i had to got to 578 therapy sessions , this made my grandma have a heart attack which made her fall violently fall down the horrific steep stairs of doom also she is going against the law: marrying her cousin.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 person found this helpful.

bad

dora explores stuff without parental permission and one day she will die and her brainless parents will be to blame. Unlike her cousin diego dora contributes nothing to society and I wouldn't go to her funeral if she was eaten by a crocodile
1 person found this helpful.

Old One Good (Seasons 1-6), New One Bad (Seasons 7-8)

I like this show but only the old one, which are seasons 1-6 because they were good. I watched this show when I was little, and It used to be good, but now it's bad. Seasons 7 and 8 were not as good as the rest of the seasons. I don't like these 2 seasons because of their new theme song and I don't like how their new theme song is. But now I hate that show.

Dora the Explorer is the best!

This is the best Nick Jr. show I love, I love the traveling song, I love the Map and Backpack songs and the We Did It song! I love the character, Dora and her her friend, Boots the Monkey! I really enjoyed it since childhood and I still love it!

You heard the drill

Oo

Dora is so annoying and blind, but she was my childhood

I used to like her when I was little because she was my childhood, but not anymore because she’s so annoying and blind. She’s like, “dO yOu SeE tHe mOuNtAiN? wHeRe iS tHe mOuNtAiN?” It’s right there stupid! Look, I understand it teaches kids Spanish and I know some Spanish but I don’t need this show. I’d rather use Babbel or something like that to learn some Spanish, not stupid blind annoying brain dead Dora! And the other characters are just as annoying and unlikable! Swiper is also so bad at stealing things because every time Dora and Boots do their stupid “Swiper no swiping!” thing, he gives the thing he’s trying to steal back to them just so they can do their stupid adventure. I don’t hate completely because at least she’s trying to teach kids something, but I still kinda hate her… And she always makes people yell louder which is also very annoying. Overall, Dora is really annoying and blind and stupid but at least she’s trying to teach something and she’s better than Caillou but still she sucks!

Great

Not creepy at all unlike PAW Patrol, but i think the fake interactivity gets kinda annoying at times

Poorly built

This show is worth watching

Meh this show is OK In my opinion