Parent reviews for Franny's Feet

Franny's Feet Poster Image

horrible parenting do not let your kids see this

I am a proud father of 4 boys. And 1 of my boys was crying and still is. A other 1 of my boys was crying and still is. My 3rd boy was crying and still is and the last son was crying and still is.

I found this abomination on Light TV by accident...

The animation is very ugly. It came on early in the morning on Light TV and because we only have an antenna and no cable TV or internet streaming, I put it on for my almost 2 year old to try to calm her down at about 6:30 in the morning. Huge mistake. The thing is so ugly looking my child screamed the entire time it was on and when I finally turned it off, it gave me nightmares and my child now occasionally wakes up screaming from nightmares about "feet" and I have to fight to get her to keep shoes on. My child is not usually sensitive having sat through much more violent childrens shows like Pokemon and Miraculous. So yeah I would give zero stars if it was possible...

Learn how to express and show feelings.

It talks about feelings openly which I feel is important in today's society. Children need to lean about feelings and that it is OKAY to show them. really for kids two till about 10 year olds. But if kids older like it, then that is okay too !!!

not rated for age
not rated for age

Franny's Feet is Toe-riffic!

This sweet show introduces younger children to multiculturalism, language, and social behaviour.