Kid reviews for Franny's Feet

Franny's Feet Poster Image

Just, no….

This is horrible parenting! Disney, what the heck were you thinking!!?

I am a proud mother to 4 kids! We are huge fans of Disney movies and TV lore experts but we banned a few Disney shows from our house and guess what happened! One of my 2 boys was scared and still is. And an other one was scared and still is. And One of my 2 girls was scared and still is. And the last one is the other one was scared and still is. Disney, pull this show off the air and air Phineas and Ferb instead. I am horrified as a parent, and there is NO WAY I am letting my children watch this. Please go watch Curious George, The Amazing World of Gumball, Steven Universe, Adventure Time, Arthur, and anything else that are good shows. And movies like Despicable Me, WALL-E, Toy Story, How To Train Your Dragon, Tangled, Shrek and more of other good movies! Me and my husband's job is keep our kids safe and we really did a mistake putting for our kids. You made Franny's Feet look bad! Good job, Disney! You guys are sick in my mind! Parents, beware!

Disney should be ashamed!

This show is scary because my son started crying after watching this and Disney Channel just airs this show so much which is not good, they need to air this less and Disney makes good movies big not shows. We are huge fans of Disney movies but we banned a few Disney movies from our house. Parents, I strongly encourage not letting your kids watch this show! hank God I had the sense to preview this before showing it to my children! “Scary” doesn’t even begin to describe the sick, twisted, nightmarish things that the creators at Disney decided would be appropriate to include in a show that 6 year olds would want to watch. Who’s making these stuff? Alford Hitchcock? The creators of this show should be ashamed of themselves. They took “scary” way too far, even to the point of sadistic. I am horrified as a parent, and there is NO WAY I am letting my children watch this. Thank god I let them watch stuff like SpongeBob, Curious George, Supernoobs, Nickelodeon shows like Fanboy and Chum Chum, Cartoon Network shows like Teen Titans Go, Camp Lazlo, My Gym Partner’s A Monkey and as well as South Park. You made Franny’s Feet look bad. You destroyed it; good job, Disney. You guys are sickos! Parents, beware! #SaveOurKids

Disney what were you guys thinking? This is horrible parenting do not let your kids see this

I'm a father to many kids and me and my wife put this and guess what happened? 1 of my boys who is 8 was crying and still is. Then my 7 year old son was crying and still is. Then my 5 year old daughter was crying and still is and then my 3 year old daughter was crying and she is still crying and the my 1 year old daughter is still crying and still is. Please don't put this for kids. They should watch SpongeBob or Curious George is waaaaaaay better than this garbage. Me and my wife did the biggest mistake. Disney, you guys are sick in the head!

Worst Show Ever

I Hate Franny's Feet So Much

Who came up with this idea??

This show is crap! We need the old Franny back!

I found this abomination on the Light TV by accident...

We have no cable or internet streaming. I put it on for my almost 2 year old to try to calm her down at about 6:30 in the morning. Huge mistake the thing is so ugly looking my child screamed the entire time it was on and when I finally turned it off it gave me nightmares and amp; my child now occasionally wakes up screaming from nightmares about “feet”. I have to fight to get her to keep shoes on. My child isn’t usually sensitive. Having sat though episodes of Pokémon and amp; Miraculous so yeah, I would give zero stars if it was possible. Maybe Holly R.’s daughter is scared of Franny! #Holly R. Needs to chill #DogcatVS Holly R. # Angry parents need to chill

Bad name, bad animation, and dull plot

That is the ugliest animation as I ever seen like Super Why and some bland, plastic, and playdoh like CGI. The animation is very ugly. It came on early in the morning on Light TV and because we only have an antenna and no cable TV or internet streaming. Huge mistake! The thing is so ugly looking for you/your child screamed the entire time it was on. it gave Holly’s nightmares and her child now occasionally wakes up screaming from nightmares about "feet" and she have to fight to get her to keep shoes on. I would give zero stars if it was possible. If you don’t want your child to have nightmares, don’t watch. If you love Franny’s feet, wrong. I think my 4 yo sis was screaming, she behaves like Caillou, she’s not interested to eat lasagna, she cries losing her phone, watching baby shows too much, and I don’t like bratty people. I can try to let her watching G rated movies and try not to get scary scenes. She’s been watching Pixar films as 3 and she likes it. -_-

"Dark" scene

The show is fine and all that blah blah blah. But, there once was a scene in one episode that some kids won't get, but I think it's pretty dark. It's where franny is trying get this fish named gus back to his family. Along the way, Gus gets swallowed by a whale and franny hears the whale's stomach grow, as if gus was digested. After believeing gus is dead franny screams "NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO". But it reavles that gus is alive and eventually got out of the whale.

Creepy Characters

Violence is more like scariness. Once your 3 year old looks at Franny and her obese grandpa, they will have nightmares.