All teen and kid member reviews for Frasier

Teen, 14 years old Written bythe_kid_reviewer April 9, 2008

An Instant Classic!

This, by far, is the absolute best TV show in the history of mankind. The comedy is very well done, especially when Kelsey Grammer and David Hyde Pierce are doing it. The show really has good comedy that I just can't get over, much much much better than Everybody Loves Raymond and shows of that sort. Language is certianly not a big issue only with words like 'damn' and 'hell' used somewhat often. There really isn't any sexual things you should be aware of, even though there are frequent jokes about Roz's love life made by Niles (David Hyde Pierce). Nothing is made about brand names, except when Frasier and Niles decide to have a bit of fun bragging to people about their BMWs and Mercedes-Benzs. Overall, this show is the absolute best that I have seen in HISTORY! Amazing, also, children of 10 or 11 should be able to watch this show.

Kid, 12 years old Written byfray_fan April 9, 2008

its ok

Frasier is a great show sometimes but a lot of it isn't great.

Kid, 12 years old Written byNovalita July 16, 2011

Great Show!

This is one of the BEST syndicated shows on television!!! I can't get enough Frasier, Niles, Daphne, Martin, and Roz! Smart humor! There are no stupid jokes and no stupid characters! There is some innuendo especially concerning Roz, who has a lot of one night stands and sometimes smokes when she's stressed out. There is pretty much no violence, in fact the only physical comedy is Niles falling down occasionally. Frasier and Niles are good guys, but can be pretty snobby towards just about anything that isn't "high class". Niles get pushed around a lot by his off-screen wife, Maris, and sometimes Frasier and Niles don't listen to their ethics when trying to get into a fancy club or something. Martin is a pretty good role model. He got shot in the hip and has to live with Frasier, but has learned to enjoy the little things in life. I love Daphne! She is so funny, especially in the first half of the series.

Kid, 12 years old Written byfun fanatic April 9, 2008

Kid, 11 years old Written bypopking565 August 29, 2011

Spell It Out? C L A S S I C ! :)

Great family fun in this high class adventure! Kids will love it besides the mild innuendo, language, and drinking. Kids the problem is if you know its wrong don't do it. Just because Frasiers drinking in a bar with his friends doesn't mean you have to do that as well. Cursings Not Cool! Thats all you need to know! Enjoy this beautiful MASTERPIECE :)

Teen, 15 years old Written bykeNINJA101 July 24, 2012

Hilarious!

AMAZING! its hilarious and the writers are so good at coming up with stuff

Kid, 8 years old August 27, 2012

i love it like the golden girls :)

Teen, 14 years old Written byMovie Kids Count August 3, 2012

Frasier

This show is a timeless classic, and is mainly appropriate for tweens and up. This show contains some sexual material which is mainly references, but sometimes shows Frasier and the woman he had sex with, the morning after. Everything that is sexual in nature though, is usually done in a classy way, and not trashy. This show also contains mild language, but the farthest it goes is usually d--m and h--l. Finally, there is some social drinking at parties, and when Frasier and Niles have a long talk, they usually have a drink of sherry. OK for Kids 12+.

Teen, 14 years old Written bytellefben November 10, 2012

Fabulous show that almost everybody will love!

Frasier is, to me at least, one of the best comedies of all time. It's way better than ll of today's shows. The characters start out in season 1 hating each other but by the end of the show's 11th and final season the characters can finish each other's sentences. Occasionally there is iffy sex, but definitely no more than today's shows have. There is drinking (wine, beer), but never to get drunk; Frasier and Niles love their wine clubs, etc. Some teens may find it boring, but the average viewer should love it.

Kid, 10 years old October 28, 2013

Great Show!

My mom used to watch this when I was a baby.For some reason I remember Kelsey Grammer or something when I was a baby.She used to watch Cheers too.

Kid, 11 years old December 27, 2013

GOOD!!!

I totally love this show I understand the humor! My mother used to watch it back then

Teen, 14 years old Written byimduuuuuckeeey October 6, 2013

I'm Listening

Frasier is one of the best TV shows ever. The show is about Dr. Frasier Crane, his radio show on the fictional station KACL, and his life and family. He moves in with his father Martin and his dad's physical therapist Daphne. Some mature themes are present (quitting smoking, sex, marriage, divorce, pregnancy, drinking) and some common themes (sibling rivalry, moving, family, friends, neighbors, money issues, etc.) There is some language (h-ll, d-mn, a--, b-tch) but that is the worst that it gets. In the end, Frasier and his family and friends all get along, and conflicts are resolved. There are positive messages about family, and friends, and it is an amazing show. I definitely recommend this show.

Teen, 16 years old Written bydbzmaster1213 September 8, 2013

A great Show for Teens and Adults

This show is a very funny show with lots of laughs in every episode though it does contain some sexual references and mild language.