All teen and kid member reviews for Fred: The Show

Teen, 15 years old Written bysisterwhocares February 22, 2012

Sigh.....Fred will always be Fred

Forget how innapropriate and distorted it is. The main problem with this show is not just the implied language and romance subplots, or even the bad role models. The main problem is that Fred is just SO DANG ANNOYING!!!! His voice makes people want to claw off their ears, and he always acts like he just drank 5 double expressos, he's so hyper! This show is not only innapropriate, it's a complete waste of time, just like the movie and Youtube videos.

Kid, 12 years old Written byorganiclover22 February 23, 2012

Why would you even watch this show??

Nickelodeon has really run out of ideas when they have to go as low as to give Fred a T.V show. Listen, I have nothing against Fred himself, but I mean c'mon people!! This is just another cliche T.V show with absolutely no substance. Fred is very wimpy and dependent on other people instead of tackling problems with reasonable helpful solutions. He gets no support what so ever from his mother who is basically either asleep or out for most of the episode. She basically abandons her son every single episode.
It is a sad day for everyone when Fred gets a T.V. show.

Kid, 12 years old Written byEvelyne March 14, 2012

Calm down!

Seriously! Calm down everyone. It's not inappropriate, and REALLY there are NO swears at all. To tell the truth, I enjoy this show. It's funny, and kinda cute. Violence and cursing aren't issues, and my little 8 yr old bro isn't throwing tantrums like Fred. Honestly, I think parents of kids over 9 are WAY too overprotective if they find Fred inappropriate.
There is only occasional flirting, no bad language, and I would pick Fred over iCarly, which is now completely "romance oriented". And of course it's annoying. It's a kid's show. If you want a kid's show that isn't "annoying", then one DOESN'T exist.
Fred doesn't have a moral. But you should expect that. After the age of eight, all kids groan when a moral is put in. A moral in a TV show is, as a nine-yr-old might put it, "ruins it". If you don't wrap a moral into it, it's not the end of the world for this age group.
I watch Fred with my little sibling and it brings us together(which not many things can do) and gives us something to talk about. It's also funny.

Teen, 15 years old Written byRobbyboyfye16 February 21, 2012

ijohugytf

parents and kids are saying that language is terrible in this show... It's not all he says it "Oh My GAMMIT! & Hackin Awesome!" not cusing.... seriously... take a chill pill.... It's Funny! It's bettr than other Nickoleodeon shows... and It's not Violent.... it would be different if he said "Oh My Da--it! or Fu--in awesome!" but its not what he says??? it not inaproprite

Teen, 13 years old Written bymrbookworm01 February 22, 2012

Decent show

I've seen a few episodes of this show and it's a decent show. It doesn't really have positive messages or role models, but it's ok and is good for kids 9+ who won't imitate Fred's erratic and unrealistic behavior. Violence: Some slapstick violence, but nobody is hurt. Sex: Some flirting among teens, but nothing farther than that. Language: Some stand-in curses like "gammit" and "hackin'" but no real swearing. Consumerism: Centered around the popular Internet star, Fred, who has merchandise for sale.

Teen, 15 years old Written bykatcar12 March 4, 2012

ANNOYING AND UNREALISTIC

They say "Oh my gammit" and "hackin". They aren't bad words, but you don't want your kids getting ideas. Fred: The show is stupid, unrealistic, and Fred is downright annoying. He always has these weird and bizarre. Kevin is a big bully too, and I wouldn't want my kids acting like that. I've only seen the show a few times, but it's because it was so downright annoying!!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byTHE TALIT TEALLER February 28, 2012

THE BAD SHOW

this show stinks its dome

Teen, 16 years old Written byshirmp June 14, 2012

cancelled fred show please

i think this show needs to be cancelled with out them airing reruns. i will not watch this and thing it is stuip and gives the wrong message. and i hate hate hate his voice to. please cancelled this show or i will boycot nickolen and will have many of my friends and family has will. i especial don't like sound alike curzing. we r not even alot to say freaking and i know other kids are not allowed either, my nephew said gammit and my mother flip her lid and asked where he heard it from he said the fred show, and if he said it am allowed. so fred is not a good role modle nor dose he have a positive message. if you want to send a piositive message get rid of fred show

Kid, 10 years old April 7, 2012

Epic

Here's MY review (so you silly parents don't get fooled by Common Sense)
Violence: I don't see any very much.
Sex: Just FLIRTING. OK?!?!
Language: Substitutes for bad language but nothing bad.
Recommended: YES! YES!

Kid, 10 years old March 11, 2012

SUX

its just plain obnoxious, your kid might qoute it

Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy September 12, 2012

This sucks!

Fred: The Show was a terrible idea! I've never been a huge fan of Fred,but this show is stupid! Go watch The Annoying Orange instead!

Teen, 16 years old Written bytripp106 April 10, 2012

Fred=Awesome

I don't think people should love this show...but I do, It's one of those shows you sit and stare at, laugh hysterically...than go and try to regain your lost brain cells with a good book! But don't we all need some down time? Doesn't everyone need those times just to chillax? And it is just half an hour!

Kid, 12 years old Written bySisco April 4, 2012

No. Do not bother.

Why bother? First, there's a Fred movie, and now a Fred show? Seriously!

Kid, 8 years old March 4, 2012

give me a s give me a t give me an u give me a p give me an i give a d what do you get? STUPID!

Just an another trashy Fred thing on nick. He gives bad examples to kids. Nick better start coming up with better ideas or I'm going to more Disney and Sprout than this garbage.

Kid, 9 years old February 28, 2012

Just plain pause

Ahhh nick changed fred so much i thought it was good well the s*xyness is that fred is OBSESSED with judy and her body the vilonce is more cartoon it doesnt result in conacuses the swaers are Oh My Gammt and he said once in his YouTube Fock! the mother OMG the mother she is so bad he thinks she has lust and uses a bad acceint to get boys and men she does lust like things and says stuff Like Sams mother in Icarly

Teen, 14 years old Written byOldnickelodeon34 September 4, 2013

This is crap!

Don't bother. I was never really a big fan of Fred, but this show sucked. AVOID AVOID AVOID!

Teen, 17 years old Written byReviewsandFun8910 August 23, 2013

Hate it.

Fred: The Show is so bad. The acting is so terrible, I can't stand the characters, and I just hate everything about it. Skip this and go watch The Ren & Stimpy Show.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySamuel M. July 24, 2013

Fred The Show: Why, oh why Nickelodeon?

Why, oh why Nick? What did I do to deserve this show? I am kicking myself for even WATCHING this show. Unfunny, lame, and quite dumb, Fred: The Show is probably worse than all three of the movies COMBINED. If you can't stand one minute of him on YouTube, you'll be livid sitting through 30 minutes of him on TV. Not even Rachel Crow can make this disastrous disappointment any better. I'd probably had enough of the show during the 90s episode when Fred was actually "smashing pumpkins" with a sledgehammer.

Kid, 12 years old Written byGenevaRocks July 8, 2013

I agree with CSM, it is stupid and it does deserve 1 star.

This show is stupid, and FREDs voice oh my god does it make me wanna puke. Terrible, bland awful role models, mild sex and language plus violence, but otherwise it is cancelled for good.

Teen, 15 years old Written byskeletonslife441 July 5, 2013