All teen and kid member reviews for Ghost Adventures

Teen, 17 years old Written byLucifix April 8, 2010

Without a doubt, my favorite show on TV.

This is a very intense, high adrenaline ghost hunting show. Their dedication of trying to get skeptics to believe and capturing real videos and EVPs of ghosts is highly present. They confront malevolent spirits without fear and often put themselves into dangerous situations, like opening themselves up to what may be trying to communicate with them, and sometimes, it doesnt end so well. So this show could easily scare young ones, or people who don't take scares too well.

Teen, 13 years old Written byXxshayminxX January 21, 2011

Eh...

Sorry, I'm not trying to ruin anything for anyone but I think it's all fake.

It is just trying to scare you.

Teen, 13 years old Written byreadyourheartout March 9, 2010

i believe in ghost!

It can be scary, but its good!!

it builds ur andrenaline!

Teen, 15 years old Written bylineman11 October 21, 2011

A Rush to Watch With Your Favorite Horror Junkie

It is a great show, that I do watch very often. I love how they really have fun with it all. It can get pretty disturbing at some times, and in fact I havn't seen every episode as I have watched some and got scared and turned it off. Not something to watch at night, or at least after 9PM. For kids that feel it is the coolest thing ever when they are under 11 have them watch it with parents. It is a show that helps you see that the supernatural could be real. I reccomend it for the kind of kids that like scary stuff.

Teen, 15 years old Written byGhostAdventures2435 November 25, 2010

Great

I love this show. It gets scary at times even for me but over all it is a very great show.

Kid, 11 years old Written bycoolpup April 24, 2010

boring

I used to watch this show when i was 11. now i'm 14 and its kinda boring and a seems somewhat fake to me. the story is that these 3 guys go to "haunted" places and catch ghosts on camera and show the "evidence" to the world. my first problem with shows like this is that the "evidence" is always very low quality and something like this, "OMG that mist that just floated by 50ft away from the camera that we can barely make out is TOTALLY a ghost". My second problem is that it seems kinda scripted to me as these "ghost hunters" seem just like actors to me. I don't personally believe that there are ghost's but thats my opinion and may be 1 of the reasons i don't like the show. My third and final problem with the show is that its the same thing over and over and over, if you've seen 1 episode of this show you've seen them all. the show is not scary at all and sometimes is just funny. In conclusion the evidence to me is just now convincing and sometimes laughable, and the shows "ghost hunters" just seem like actors to me and the show can become repetitive very quickly. If you believe in ghosts go ahead and watch it you should get a kick out of it. for those who want to not waste an hour of their lives being bored then don't watch it.
2/5 stars

Teen, 13 years old Written bySeminolefreak April 5, 2011

Best supernatural show out there!

Love this show!!! I have for like a REALLY long time! I hope thy get their own movie!

Kid, 11 years old Written byiLovePeace February 5, 2011

Everyone

The F word is bleeped out, but bastara*, a**, b*tch, and other words are heared... But its also very entertaining but sometimes there are some innapropriate images. Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Teen, 16 years old Written bysinger16 December 28, 2009

Awesome!!! 13+

This show is amazing,but for younger tweens it is a little iffy! Even i get freaked out sometimes!So i rate it 5 stars and 13+!! (I'm definalty a ghost believer, i have mi experiences!!)

Kid, 12 years old Written bycamprock2fan October 30, 2010

Perfect for any age

I love it it's awesome I've ben watching it from the start.

Kid, 12 years old Written byKebi Cullen July 1, 2011

GAC ROCKS!

This show is the best show on T.V. I can't believe they gave this only 2 stars but gave Degrassi 5! This show shows that ghosts can be real. It also has quite a bit of history in it, so it is educational. Yes, they cuss, but what adult doesn't these days? The only adult I know that doesn't is my grandma and she's slipped quite a few times. This show is the best show I've ever seen. I watch it every weekend, even the reruns. I'm not the only one in my family that watches it, even though I watch it first. My older cousin, my 8 year old cousin, my six year old sister, and my 33 year old mom. So as you can see, a variety of ages watches it. It doesn't give my little cousin and sister nightmares, and they are pretty squirmish. Greatest show ever!

Kid, 12 years old Written bydreamergirl2012 October 13, 2012

Ghost Adventures from a kid's point of view

This is a pretty bad show for kids. For example, there is mention of some form of death in every episode. Also, in one episode someone called Zach Begans "Hot". In addition tons of swearing,even intoxicating drinks are mention on some occasions. In conclusion, think before you tune in.

Teen, 13 years old Written byBritneyBritney July 20, 2012

Descrace to ghost shows

Stupid show. Everything on it is corny and unrealistic. Trying too hard to be creepy, all it does for me is make me laugh because it's that corny and stupid. A descrace to ghost shows everywhere.

Kid, 10 years old January 10, 2013

Nice show but some stuff kids shouldn't know

This show is really good but it is mostly is for brave people who like scary stuff. I enjoy watching this and I think older kids could watch it. The only thing that I want to warn to parents is that it is scary, some bleeping ( followed by some naughty words), and some gruesome murder stories.

Kid, 11 years old Written byRoblikescats123 November 2, 2012

Love it

Great show defiantly my 2nd favorite show!

Teen, 13 years old Written byMockingjay333 October 7, 2012

Ghost Adventures!

I absolutely love this show! I like how they don't have any big camera crews following them around, it's just Zak, Aaron and Nick locked in a haunted location all by themselves, and it's really intense. I like this show more than Ghost Hunters, because, honestly, these guys have had more creepy experiences that you really can't explain. Like the one where you can actually see a soldier walking around in the background of the thermal camera. And in another one, you can see a hand, that they verified was none of theirs, reach out and try to grab Zak. This show is amazing!

Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus June 15, 2012

Love it!

I love this show! I think Zak, Arron, and Nick are great. Not really for kids though. There's quite a bit of language (some of it bleeped out) and some graphic description of death, torture, rape, etc.

Kid, 10 years old March 25, 2012

AWSOME

me and my friend whos 9 we WATCH THIS EVERY WEEKEND along with my 5 yr old sister and there is no problem with it yes they do talk about murders and other things but its not bad and yes there is language but most of the time they bleep it

Kid, 10 years old January 18, 2012

ghost... are they scary?

I think its okay ahhhh...good show .They do good drama. dont think its scary at all,I like it. WHAT AM I KIDDING! fake ers