Kid reviews for Girls

Girls Poster Image

Generation

Bad Girls!

Not for any age! I agree with my supporter Loranikas303! It looks like trash!

Trash!

Not for 16 year olds! Their pregnancy is unplanned and they having sex. Also, swearing by women/girls.

Very Innapropriate for Tweens and Young 13&14 Teen

This show includes layer upon layer of sex, drugs, and other things not for younger teens.

Just Don't

Definetly not a show that's progressive or has any character development in any way. The cast is also not diverse at all and messages that are supposedly positive are disguised with self-loathing.

Very very good

Edgy, sexy and creative

This is an edgy, hipsterish, yet really engaging show. There is a lot of sexual content that may establish a certain level of uneasiness, especially for the teenage crowd. This is NOT a show that any child or teen should watch with their parents... there will be an extreme awkward ambience manifesting in your living room. Overall I think if there is anyone who is ok with sex scenes and views HBO on a regular basis, they will definitely not have any problem with this show. Lena Dunham's performance is absolutely superb. Also lets be real-- Andrew Rannells is perffffffff as Elijah Krantz (my fave supporting role) :D

As long as you have a mature kid, this show is good.

Girls

Girls has to be on of my favorite shows, its funny, creative, quirky and entertaining. Its the Female Entourage, Brooklyn Sex in the City. The quality of this show is flawless. Lena Dunham's writing & acting really stands out. But the content is Mature. The majority of the show is 24 year old girls and their sexual relations. The show being on HBO makes it graphic show nudity and some uncomfortable sex scenes. The language is raw, but nothing your teenager hasn't herd, said, or could handle. There is drinking at parties but they are all of age. Overall Girls gives a lot to talk about, but its all worth it.