Kid reviews for Good Witch

Good Witch Poster Image

Amazing!

It’s an amazing show! Has a wonderful plot. Some kissing but nothing that’s inappropriate. It is a long show that will keep your child busy for at least a month.

It's really good but not for young children

I mean the actual storyline is enchanting and lovely, but there are little things here and there that could change. First of all, there is A LOT of kissing, they even talk about sleeping in the same sleeping bag so that's could go over small children's heads. They also consume a lot of alcohol, in basically every episode. There is no swearing, so that's good. The main character, Cassie is a wonderful person, using her gift to help others, and her daughter Grace is similar. The main problem is that it refers to passionate kissing way too often.

Good witch

i love this series and tv show especially Grace russels likes to be perfecter

Good show

It’s a good show and they have great role models, but they lack in representation and I feel like kids need that.

Love this show!

I think that this show is amazing! I think that this show is geared towards older audiences, not in the sense that it isn't appropriate but in the sense that I am not sure young kids would be interested in this show. There is a decent amount of romance involved in this TV show, but nothing that is inappropriate by all means. I will say the only thing that I found disappointing about this show is that there are no people of color. And I think that bringing in actors and actresses from all ethnicities is something that sets a great role model for the world to see.

Great TV series!

This is a great TV series to watch with your family, and very appropriate.

very nice

its an amzing show where you dont have to worry that something bad is going to happen its greatseeing mother daughter moments and a great show to watch with family best part is there isnt any swearing to worry about your kids

Fun and interesting!

Good witch is a good show for both young viewers and even teens! Its always so sweet and has great role models. There is never anything inappropriate whatsoever, and no violence either. It always keeps your attention with it's wonderful messages, and is definitely worth watching with the family!

Very Good Show With Bonus Elements

This show is excellent and has lots of twists and turns. You can always be excited and know you will be happy after watching an episode. Having the element of Dr. Radford adds an extra bonus in the episode and allows for some more interaction. Love it!!!