All teen and kid member reviews for Grey's Anatomy

Teen, 15 years old Written bylilpinkmuffinxo December 9, 2008

Amazing; Inappropriate

Personally, I love this show. Yes, it is inappropriate but honestly your kids know more than you think. Times have changed and the society around us has grown more inappropriate. If your kids go to dances, they probably dance rather sexually with boys. Don't get angry! It is not very sexual nor inappropriate. The most popular dance is known as grinding. But let me tell you they don't do the real thing, not even close. The grinding they do is not too sexual. But don't cut your child off from this show because it is too inappropriate. If they deny it, chances are they have seen worse and already know about worse. Besides this show is too good to miss! :]

Teen, 15 years old Written byirene_lol November 16, 2008

Luv it!

I love this show. The cast is fantastic and the plot too.

Teen, 13 years old Written byAthena Keene May 6, 2011

BST DNM DRAMA SERIES EVER IN THE WHOLE WORD - A MUST WATCH

THIS IS THE BEST FREAKING DRAMA SERIES IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i started watching this show when i was in 3rd grade and feel in love withthe characters and the mesages they had to learn. it toches my heart because i can relate to almost all the doctors in one way or another and sometimes even the patients. My favorite episode of all time is INTO YOU LIKE A TRAIN- Season 2.

And remember what i always say there is a certain mauturity level needed to handle all this heavy stuff. Not just the drinking and the sex- but the lessons learned. They are sometimes sad and hard to accept or realize.
This show never fails to touch my heart.

Kid, 12 years old Written bylittlegrey March 7, 2010

i love it so much but my mom told me not to watch it bec theres a lot of sex but i think the sex is apporiate for my age im 13 now well going so yeah and the sex is no that intense like doing extreme stuff unlike nip/tuck,american pie .... they dont show private bodies and i started watching this for like when i was 8. also many ppl say its apporiate for my age and i should convience my mom that its ok for my age....

Kid, 12 years old Written byilovederek February 27, 2010

Teen, 13 years old Written byDCFC133 November 14, 2008

I love this show so much

Its getting a little boring in the fifth season, but the addition of some new characters has held my interest.

Kid, 11 years old Written byWOWitsme December 22, 2008

I ? this show!

I am 11 and I don't think its that horribly innapropriate, but of course most kids whose parents actually go on this site wouldn't let them watch it, but I love it. I think it's a good show that both me and my mom can enjoy together.

Teen, 13 years old Written byCupcakeSweetie7534 July 12, 2011

Not a Family TV Show

This my favorite TV series! It's very unique and you'll always want to see the next episode. Although, be warned that sometimes it can be graphic and very sad. (I've cried before, and I'm 13!) Occasionally children, animals, and even babies die, people are sometimes shown suffering and sexual behavior may be a bit over the top for younger kids. But over all, very suspenseful show.

Kid, 11 years old Written byTaySwiftspeaknow January 13, 2011

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love it!!!! Christina is my fae character.

Teen, 13 years old Written byUmmmmm... August 1, 2009

perfect for all ages over 6

I LOVVVVEEE GREYS and so does my mom

Teen, 14 years old Written byslasher23 September 5, 2010

some graphic images and some sexual content.some language.not for kids

Kid, 8 years old July 26, 2010

Perfect for adults... Not so much for kids...

I think that NO 6 year old should watch it. If the person watching it has expeirienced ALOT and mean have heard ALOT of swear words, then this is pretty OK for them. I watch it to study human anatomy (body) .

Teen, 15 years old Written bysuperprincess24 October 27, 2011

wow!

well my mom loves it and watches it alot, but i kida like it.

Teen, 16 years old Written byhjacobs10 April 9, 2008

Teen, 15 years old Written bywillbarchi April 9, 2008

I love grey's anatomy!

This is clever and touching and some of the characters are really funny. Some of the plots involve sex and drugs...
One episode that comes to mind is a rape victim that bit of her attackers penis... We even get a glimpse of it.
o.o!! Apart from that 14+ is accurate

Teen, 16 years old Written byyost820 April 9, 2008

Fanastic show, appropriate for 12+.

Teen, 14 years old Written bySuShI April 9, 2008

Teen, 16 years old Written byJiles April 9, 2008

Love it til the day its canceled (hopefully not any time soon)

Even though their are some agressive scenes in this show its still wonderful and I think mature 14 year olds should be able to watch it. I personaly like it b/c i want to become a doctor, so doctor shows intrest me a bunch! DO NOT LET YOUNG ONES WATCH SO!

Kid, 12 years old Written byjimbofrontrow April 9, 2008