Parent reviews for Handy Manny

Handy Manny Poster Image

A good show for little-littles

Handy Manny is a cute show for toddlers. The show incorporates basic Spanish words, but doesn't go out of it's way to shove them where they don't belong. It doesn't feel forced. Manny and his team of tools teach children lessons on how to work together to come up with a plan and then execute the plan.

This is a rip-off of Bob The Builder.BUT UNLIKE BOB THE BUILDER THIS SHOW TEACHES LESSONS.

First off,this is a Bob The Builder wannabe.Except this show actually edacates.In Bob The Builder all Bob does is be lazy and have the machines do the work.At least,in Handy Manny,Manny brings his tools to help him,yet Manny is not at all lazy.So yeah,this is a bit of a rip-off of Bob The Builder,which is FAR worse than this!

How Handy

Great Show for smaller children, teaching responsibility, work ethic and camaraderie. (Children may inadvertently attempt to use tools or build things)

This show is awesome

This is my favorite show

Handy Manny is great! Both my 6 year old daughter and my 2 year old son love this show. The two songs that are repeated in every episode are catchy and cute. I don't mind that they are in every show. I think that the storylines are clever and encourage helping others out. The tools each have their own personality and it is fun to see them interact with each other. And as an adult, this is one that I can watch with my kids and not go crazy.

great for children 2-6

Teaches good manners, and patience as well.It also teaches that it is good to help others out!

Great show, teaches Spanish, problem solving, and how to be a great friend.

my 4 year old loves it!

It promotes helping out friends and family. I like that it protrays all different ethnic backgrounds and that everyone can be friends, but sometimes they do it to the extreme.

Awesome for my 2 year old son

This is my son's favorite cartoon. He has learned alot from this show. His manners are getting better.