Kid reviews for Handy Manny

Handy Manny Poster Image

My Gym Partner's a Monkey is an American animated television series created by Tim Cahill and Julie McNally Cahill and produced by Cartoon Network Studios. It aired on Cartoon Network from December 26, 2005, to November 27, 2008, with a total of four seasons and fifty-six episodes.[1] The series follows Adam Lyon, a human who, after a clerical error listed his surname as "Lion", is forced to transfer to Charles Darwin Middle School, a school for local anthropomorphic zoo animals, where he is partnered with Jake Spidermonkey in gym, and quickly becomes best friends with him. Two DVD volumes have been released in 2007 and 2008 in Australia.

Handy Manny is so painfully bad.

Handy Manny is da best

This is a really good show, it teaches Spanish, teamwork, cooperation, how to fix things, simple machines, tools, and other stuff. It's cool, it's awesome, and both kid and parent friendly.

Meet the Robinsons is a 2007 action-adventure game developed by Avalanche Software and published by Disney Interactive Studios. It is based on the 2007 film of the same name.

Handy Manny is so awful. It is painfully bad.

Rips off Bob The Builder, a FAR Superior show!

Really cute show, a childhood favorite!

Teaches kids about cooperation, being resilient, and working together!

I am speechless.

I grew up watching this show, forgot about it.

Creepy Animation

The animation is creepy! The talk Spanish too much. This is the theme song: Handy Manny Handy Manny That’s it! This show is complete and utter trash. A brilliant man named Simon Cowell once said “You are completely and utterly useless.” I would love an animated version of him to appear in a random episode and be so picky about what he wants!

The Best

Great show! I grew up with it!

Not a fan

Wilmer Valderrama can’t save this show that seems very similar to Home Improvement (another bad show).

Decent Show At Least Its Better Than Dora The Explorer

Its A Good Show, It Has Great Voice Actors And Great Educational Value But I Prefer Bob The Builder, At Least Handy Manny Is A Better Kids Show Than Dora The Explorer, Manny Rules Dora Sucks But Bob The Builder Is Better Than Both Handy Manny And Dora The Explorer