Parent reviews for Homecoming

Homecoming Poster Image

understanding

8 episodes for each episode they list the star, cast and everyone but the janitor 8 times -too much

Too much f*** used!

Cool show! So interesting and fresh, but it’s absolutely ridiculous that every single character uses f***. Not infrequently like the general description says. It’s every episode by almost every person. Come on! Is that really the way people speak? Give me a break! Other than that, it is amazing. You never know what is going to happen next!

Great visuals, genius writing, and incredible acting

All the makings of a great story come together in Sam Esmail’s latest masterpiece. The meticulousness if every little part of production are golden in this incredible thriller.

Good story line but LOTS of F Bombs

Intriguing binge-worthy show!

The plot is so unique and interesting. It's very slow in the first few episodes, but it gets really good. I love the vibes it gives, so old-fashioned. The way it’s filmed and edited is so oddly unique. It does have a little bit of language, but not too bad. Nothing inappropriate or sexual, I really like that about it. Not much violence either. I would definitely recommend this show if you are looking for a great binge-worthy mystery!

Horrible Show

This show is terrible. The style is derivative and outright irritating to the point that you forget why you are watching it and just want it to stop. I usually really like Bobby Cannavale (sp) but not in this. The pace is incredibly slow and the characters unlikeable, except Stephan James (Walker Cruz) who is likeable and intriguing - the only shining light in an otherwise irritating show. As for kids watching it, I would stay away just to save them from the irritation and unanswerable questions. There are some adult/serious themes.

Interesting cinematography and story line

This show can seem a little slow but it keeps your attention with the story line. There are mysteries and the plot line develops well. There is no nudity other than a mother seen breast feeding her baby. There is some profanity but no violence that I’ve seen so far.