Kid reviews for Homecoming

Homecoming Poster Image

I loved this series and they kept me on edge until the end! And even after that! (cliffhanger)

I really liked this show! It was new, fresh and nothing like I had ever seen before, the acting is great and the plot is beyond description!! Personally I really like mystery and psychological thrillers and this one really kept me on edge the whole show and kept me trying to figure out what was the plot and the whole story (kinda confusing but on purpose). The only thing I would say is that it is really ''slow'' to tell you the story and for you to understand, so if you like more ''fast'' shows that tell you the story fast, I would not recommend this to you (since some people get frustrated) I and has a lot of language, but besides that I TOTALLY recommend this if you love mysterys and psychological thrillers!! REALLY RECOMMEND THIS SHOW!! I LOVED it!!!

Amazing

I loved this show. The acting is phenomenal and Julia Roberts was a great addition to the cast. I think this show is fine for eleven year olds and older or younger kids that are fine with a bit of swearing. There is no sex in this show.

Great performances and intriguing mystery

Very mysterious and realistic. Has a very dark vibe and swearing so best for 12 and up. Also a bit slow but this matches the shows mood.