Kid reviews for iCarly

iCarly Poster Image

Icarly is for older kids.

The show is good but they say a lot of stuff not for younger audiences. For example, they have a storytelling bra. Also, they say the word boobs and that shouldn’t be for kids. I episodes they kiss and sometimes it’s more than 5 seconds.

2 people found this helpful.

the bratty behavior.

this show is my childhood. this show is loaded with bratty and cruel behavior. in a show carly makes fun of a pollish kid when they are doing a bid, it is the episode where freddie dates victoria. there is kissing all over this show. carly, sam and freddie bully nevel. but there is a little message about being there for you friends.
1 person found this helpful.

SO MANY DISGUSTING S*X REFERENCES

I've been watching icarly since I was 7 or 8 , and it was my favorite show, but rewatching as a teen, you'll see that EVERY EPISODE has really disgusting 'adult' references to 'sexy stuff'... and this show is leaving innapropriate subliminal messages to kids, and is also run by a really creepy man, Dan Schnieder... DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS WATCH THIS ALONE ITS SO GROSS and so many of the made up words or things on iCarly have disgusting innapropriate origins if you look it up in the Urban Dictionary... I FELT LIKE I WAS GOING TO THROW UP. My childhood was ruined by what was my favorite show...

1 person found this helpful.
ok i am younger than 11 but this is too much kissing too much violence and all that but i think its a great show 5/5 stars

teen comedy best for 11+

Great show. The show is aimed at a 10-13 audience so there is sexual references and jokes. Nothing too inappropriate though.

What I think about ‘Icarly’

I think Icarly is the best! Yes Sam isn’t the best role model and goes into juvenile but she is also tough and stands up to others which is a good trait to have, adults are saying carly is spoiled and I don’t agree carly is so thankful to her friends and family she always tries to see the good in people. There are words like: sexy and loser but in this world kids are learning about these words quicker. Therefore I think Icarly is a great show to watch!

GOOD SHOW! ONE OF THE BEST NICKLODEON SHOWS!!!!

GOOD SHOW! ONE OF THE BEST NICKLODEON SHOWS!!!! I have watched iCarly ever since it aired and I loved it. It was funny, serious, weird and etc. But that's what makes the show the best and the funniest. The show has helped me a lot during hard times their comedy makes me laugh all the time even if i watched it many times. iCarly will forever be one one favourite shows and if some people don't like i'm sorry but they have bad taste and they should go get a life.

mixed feelings

awkward refrences that make me feel uncomfortable watching this. not the best role models, but carly and freddy are maybe decent role models and spencer is cool. idk how I feel about this show.

Um i dont like this at all

My friend likes this kinda but i dont so it depends i guess.

This Is Actually A Good Show!!

Ok.This show does include Some Content Parents Might Not want their Kids to watch,But Parents Need to watch This themselves To understand What this show is about.It teaches kids about Social-Media and its Pros And Cons.But Overall Its A Decent Show!!