Kid reviews for Jake and the Never Land Pirates

Jake and the Never Land Pirates Poster Image

Aw heck naw they really just made Peter Pan look like Vanny from Five Nights At Fred

3 people found this helpful.

Not bad but still annoying with the ahoy.

When I watched this show it was alright at first but when I heard Jake and his pals saying ahoy and it starting getting annoying me.
1 person found this helpful.

i HATED this show when i was little.

1 person found this helpful.

Best Disney Jr Show EVER!!

I watched this show all the time as a kid! It's one of those shows that sticks with me! Jake and Izzy are 2 of my favorite Disney Characters in GENERAL

Best Disney Jr Show EVER!!....... But it still has some issues

As Someone who grew up watching Peter Pan, I Loved this show Especially Izzy, who was my crush when I was a kid, but I'll admit I DESPISE A one thing about it. and that is, Where's Hook's Crew? I Understand it's most likely to not scare kids but COME ON, WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY?? I Mean this takes place between the original and Return the Neverland (2002) (DON'T TRUST WIKIPEDIA!) and His Crew are in the Sequel!!! Even as a kid this Pissed Me Off!! There's a few other small nitpicks too 1. Jake barely has any character development (From what I remember) OK So Izzy and Cubby each get a character arch while I was a kid yet Jake doesn't until most likely the end of the series, just something that kinda bugged me 2. Where are the lost boys? They never appear yet they do in the sequel! Where are they?!?!? Like even in Battle for the Book they don't appear!! OK This is a minor Issue that I can deal with but as a kid That PISSED ME OFF!!! 3. Sharky and Bones (While I Love them) are Pointless They were just background characters who barely serve a purpose except for a few times making them worthless but I still like them Overall while it has its bad stuff, I Still LOVE This show! Still 5/5

Awesome

Great show. Kids will love this. I used to watch it all the time when I was younger. Indeed... does get a little weird sometimes, but not in an inappropriate way. I saw one parent say 17+ on here. I was laughing. I feel like as long as kids understand the difference between imagination and reality, and that in real life, this is dangerously, they can watch. Also, as far as characters go, they should know their manners first. As we all know, Captain Hook is kind of a jerk, and he seems to think the world revolves around him. He steals, lies, and is rude to others. He even claims that Neverland belongs to him. His crew mates usually are against his ideas, which is a great way to show that he is not a good person. On one hand, the good characters in this show are also children around the same age as the targeted audience, and they’ll be able to relate perfectly. Though it may be fiction, I feel like it also could motivate some kids to feel adventurous, and stir up their imagination.

Cute!

I remember watching this when I was little. It's a good show, it promotes problem solving and has a catchy theme song. It also has good role models but sometimes it drags on. If you liked this show, I'd recommend you Vampirina, Doc McStuffins and Puppy Dog Pals. Thanks for reading!

just dumb

This has problems that they need to know.One they said "A good pirate never steals." They just don't know what pirates mean. I know this review is late, but is for people who have it on disney plus. Two they got the characters all wrong. I'm so glad it's canceled.( I got to say the most messed up maybe peter pan.) So don't watch this ever.

Show

This is about Jake and pirates. He finds a guy named smi and captin huk and battle then to death

Not too bad ngl

So when I was like 4 I watched this and it was ok. But now that I’m looking closely the kids and those singing guys are just people added to Peter Pan and that’s a bit sad. The original Captain Hook was scary but this one is just a whiny grown man. And idk about mr smee I think he’s sort of the same. Peter Pan makes a few appearances but the kids have to help him (since when did Peter Pan need help). On the bright side, nice visuals, decent characters, and it makes children get up and move. Just make sure to tell your kids that pirates aren’t people they want to be when they are older.