Parent reviews for Jersey Shore

Jersey Shore Poster Image

Disgusting characters!

Disgusting characters & subject matters! The head guy looks like his hair is made of black plastic! Don’t have to watch it to know it’s not worth turning the tv on. The commercials are just awful!

Eight minutes, that's all it takes, and you already feel your brain melting.

I'm not putting an 18+ rating because I advise that no one watch this show at all. However, if you do want to subject yourself to this unmitigated monstrosity, by all means go ahead, but don't say I didn't warn you. This is so bad, it makes almost any other reality show look like an Emmy winner. Since I have to censor any profanity on this forum (unfortunately), I have to find a cleaner but equally creative way to express my disillusionment. Seeing the ad for the revival is enough to nearly make me sick. "We're back, b*tches!", I hear them scream. My mental reply in a mocking voice when I hit mute? "Sorry, couldn't hear you, b*tches. Speak again? Nope, still can't hear you." This show is the lowest of the low, or as Frenchy says in Grease, "amoebas on fleas on rats". -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------These people, I don't care *what* nationality they are, they would humiliate anyone. A woman peeing in a club, people punching and tackling people (including but not limited to some woman getting a one-punch hit from a man), and people who just want to be laid, enlarge their breasts/penis, or party to crappy music at a crappy club whilst engaging in crappy actions. (I hope the Common Sense censor doesn't count "crap" as swearing.) You see, unlikable characters can work. I really like "Curb Your Enthusiasm" because the humour is at the expense of the unlikable, and yet we can sympathise with them just a little because we all have a little darkness within ourselves, things we would never do but think about doing. The main character of that show looks like a model citizen compared to these zombies. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------And doesn't MTV remember the good old days when they were actually *Music* Television? You can barely call this pop crap "music". It speaks volumes that MTV has secondary channels on my set-top box just for their original, intended purpose. And you know what? I bet there would be at least a couple people I know who watch this rotting dumpster filled with putrid garbage. Another gripe of mine is why the bleeps if we know what they say, but 1) I honestly don't care how much profanity a program/movie uses anyway [i'm a huge fan of "Pulp Fiction"; I'm not a fan, however, of when they use religious profanity like "G** d*mn" or say God and Jesus names in vain, but I can very easily overlook it anyway --- Christianity promotes forgiveness; any other words I'm completely fine with] and 2) I prefer things uncensored, but it could be down to your personal tastes. (I also don't mean to be way too preachy about my religion, people can be what they want.) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------In the end, this show is only for the lowest common denominator, if that. There's plenty of partially-bleeped swearing, and the men and women of the show seem to be led by their sexual desires. Don't watch, hate and also, thankyou for reading. P.S. The only great role models here are for what not to do in life. This show just got burned. Peace.

Awful.

This TV show is trash! I will never EVER watch this show. This show is a disgrace to society! I can't believe that anyone would ever let their tween watch this show! I have three daughters: ages eleven, newly nine, and three + I would never let them watch this!

Trash TV at its finest. But it has a great setting.

The trashy behaviour can many off. However, if you love decor and a fun setting, you should look at the surroundings. I just love the look of the Jersey Shore and the house the people stay in.

Jersey Shore-The worst show ever made

Looking for garbage? Then you came to the right place; it's noting but worthless crap TV that floods your child's mind with despicable language and constant sexual connotations. It critisizes the Italian-American communities; allowing us to believe they are mentally corrupt. Such features mean this show is not only unsuitable for children, but also any other form of life.

Take this SHOW OFF OF THE AIRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

these guys are TERRIBLE role models..not just to kids under 18 yrs but to the society. Just a bunch of muscle heads and sluts getting wasted and getting into fights for no f-cking reason!!!Its like watching a worst version of Jerry Springer. I rather watch jackass than this piece of crap menstural show. I cannot stand all of them especailly snooki whatever her name is..now she is knocked up and probably going to make money off of her kid. SHAME on all of them. Oh thats right, MTV has the nerve to get rid of GOOD VIBES, idk B&B and keeping this TRASH show on air?? This Show really F-ed up MTV for good.

Jersey Shore is the best Reality Show Iv'e ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome Reality TV Show I Really like Jersey Shore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Changed my mind and gave Jersey Shore 4 out of 5 stars. I Watched some more Episodes on MTV and I Loved it! It was Really entertaining and Hilarious. (I Recommend Jersey Shore For People 14 Or Older Though It Can Be Inappropriate For Kids). Jersey Shore is RATED: TV-14-DLS Most of the time. (D=Intensely Suggestive Dialogue, L=Strong Coarse Language, and S=Intense Sexual Situations). Sometimes RATED: TV-14-DLV. (V=Intense Violence). Sometimes RATED: TV-14-DLSV also. Wich you already know that (S=Intense Sexual Situations). My favorite Characters are Pauly D, Vinny, Snooki (Wich her real name on real life is Nicole Polizzi) and J woww (Who is Really Pretty). I Watched Almost The Whole Jerzathon on MTV with My Sister!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fist Bump I Love Jersey Shore and I'm Going to definately own All The Seasons Of Jersey Shore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jersey Shore is Addicting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im also going to see The Pauly D Project when it comesout on MTV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!