Kid reviews for Jersey Shore

Jersey Shore Poster Image

This show is garbage!

This show is so trash!

I absolutely agree with MillyMolly! There is no point in this show! Maybe all the angry parents will hate this show. #angryparentsneedtochill

Love this show if you dont like it you are dumb dum

Jersey Shore

it SUCKS! VERY, VERY crude Italian American stereotypes, don't bother watching it especially if you are Italian all it has is offensive stereotypes.

It's Better than you think!

I love Duck Dynasty and Here Comes Honey Boo Boo but I never thought I'd love this. All of the people can be sweet at times but bad as well. There is constant uses of F***, S***,B****, A**, H***, G********, and others. One time Ronnie called Sammi a C*** but all of this is bleeped out on T.V and iTunes but on DVD it's uncensored. But I've hear from many that it doesn't uncensored everything. There are many sexual references and they have a "smoosh" room. They get drunk but it isn't encouraged. They smoke occasionally but isn't encouraged. The violence is pretty okay and again isn't encouraged.

Awesome Sauce!!

People love to overreact..let your kids SEE the world!! This show is awesome sauce as I said in my title, and bad behavior is what kids should see!!!!! TEACH THEM THAT THE WORLD ISN'T RAINBOWS AND UNICORNS (which btw aren't real, but I bet that you tell your kids that they are). Let kids see people get drunk!!!!! Let them learn curse words and become proud when they say them!!

JSR

It is just fine based on maturity level

Its not awesome

I think it's not awesome, it's because of the strong bad words and talking about sex.

Iffy for 13+

I miss this show.

Jersey Shore.

Parents need to know there is partying and drinking in this MTV show. But, if your child is interested in the show, I would say it matters on if they are mature.