All teen and kid member reviews for Jersey Shore

Teen, 13 years old Written byjb223 April 17, 2012

Very Stupid

Nuff Said......

Teen, 16 years old Written byCalifornian7777777 November 14, 2011

Nicely done but a negative influence

Its a really good sort of unique show. They do stereotype unfortunately like with most U.S. shows these days. U should have maturity to watch this show. But its still funny, the characters are irreplaceable, and they settings, plots, storylines and all that story element crap is perfect.

Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus June 10, 2012

Awful.

I've watched it like twice, and I won't watch it again.

Kid, 12 years old Written byIlovemedia April 27, 2011

This is so boring!

Teen, 14 years old Written byEspumaMarina September 13, 2010

I'm definitly going to get pumbled for this I'm sure... oh well, proves my point exactly

Well, other people like it I suppose, and I'm pretty sure if I comment on my true feelings towrd the show I will be chewed out by many, MANY people. Oh well. Anyway, I really don't want to offend those who like the show, its something to watch, and it IS infact a tad intertaning, but, I really would rather not watch overly tan drunks running around like idiots. Its UNFORTUNITLY intertaning, but, of course, do not let your children watch it, don't through away the childrens' freedom, just spare their lives by NOT watching this. Like I said before, no offence to the stars of the show, and the fans of the show. But I see this show and must wonder, 'why do I want to waste my life watching this, I see the same stuff at school!' My guess now you are all thinking "well if she hates the show, why the hell is she reviewing it?" (the h-word was included because I'm sure some are furious at me at the moment) well, my responce to that question is: "Same reason YOU review things, to share your opinion" Anyway back to Jersey Shore, I seriously see no total purpose of this show (not that any show 'needs' a purpose) its just this show is a very popular show in America, which is a shame, because this is what our youth is watching, and some, not all, are learning from. Yes it is obvious many teenagers know these are not good role models, although, teenagers think they are 'cool' which, like I said, is sad. I just don't think we need shows like this now, in the worlds freakish state. The last thing I want to see is another drunk 13 year old walking down the street because he did that with his friends because of peer preasure, these shows are part, PART of the blame, admit it. I think its foolish of them to reanact their behavior, but it makes it much easier, go ahead fans chew me out, Its expected. But I don't see anything wrong with the fans, as long as they do not reinact, which I'm sure most of you are much smarter than to do that. So don't wig out, its just my personal opinion.

Teen, 14 years old Written bySilverSnake August 17, 2010

I feel bad that some people like this, its mostly about big haired girls and shirtless guys having sex and getting drunk. Most of the time all they do is do that and scream at eachother. Why did they even start this? It sickens me that this IS reality, reality can be so much better, shows like this just influence the chaos more. I'm sick of this s"it, this stuff is all thats talked about and a person can only take so much. YES it should be for older people, older people that know better than to act like this. Are people so much desperate for intertanment they resorted to watching plastics drinking till they puke? I'm done with this, its getting out of hand and now they call it reality. How unfortunite.

Teen, 13 years old Written bystvn8or August 9, 2012

Horrible.

Not at all for any child of any age.

Kid, 12 years old Written by<3hellokitty<3 June 16, 2012

stupid!!!!!!!

ALL the kids watch it at my school, even my best friend, whats so enjoyable about it! just seeing abunch of ittalians be drunk and party all day!? its stupid and they can all die

Kid, 11 years old Written byMr. Narwhal May 30, 2012

Jersey Whores

This show is terrible. I hear 6th graders on my bus talk about this horrible show. This show, Jersey "Whore" as I like to call it, is a load of bad words, inappropriate topics, and drunk sluts in revealing outfits. The first time I saw this fugly show, Snooki was on the phone with her bf or something crying as she told him she was really drunk and slept with another guy, expecting him to forgive her. What a whore! I changed the channel.

(P.S. Pardon my french :P)

Teen, 14 years old Written bycinnagurl July 29, 2012

useless senseless crap!

i watched 5 mins of this horribleness and i dont understand. this is something i never would let anybody watch. this isnt good for anybody! parents dont even consider this for one second! shows nowadays are horrible. our whole family watches old classics. face the facts. they r better than whats on now.

Teen, 13 years old Written byCliff Hanger January 16, 2011

Only for OLDER KIDS

Wow

Teen, 14 years old Written byNorthernNights May 9, 2010

Eww! Perverts! Aakka Aakka Aakka!

Oy! Aakka, this isn't fit for TV! At all! Its like all of the trampy bad actors of the world join together! ( No offence to those poor souls that like it - poor soul isn't an insult ) Its bad enough people talk about it 24-7 but now they record it. . discusting and shameful. ( Aakka means no )

Teen, 17 years old Written bytroubledjealousteen February 24, 2014

Awesome Sauce!!

People love to overreact..let your kids SEE the world!! This show is awesome sauce as I said in my title, and bad behavior is what kids should see!!!!! TEACH THEM THAT THE WORLD ISN'T RAINBOWS AND UNICORNS (which btw aren't real, but I bet that you tell your kids that they are). Let kids see people get drunk!!!!! Let them learn curse words and become proud when they say them!!

Teen, 15 years old Written byshaylyn43 November 9, 2013

JSR

It is just fine based on maturity level

Kid, 12 years old Written bywxwxwxwx July 24, 2013

Its not awesome

I think it's not awesome, it's because of the strong bad words and talking about sex.

Teen, 17 years old Written byTheTrillonaire July 6, 2013

Iffy for 13+

I miss this show.

Teen, 14 years old Written byLovelyRose June 5, 2013

Jersey Shore.

Parents need to know there is partying and drinking in this MTV show. But, if your child is interested in the show, I would say it matters on if they are mature.

Teen, 15 years old Written byAnimeIsAwesome808 May 5, 2013

This is HOT GARBAGE.

Jersey Shore is very stupid. It's not as bad as Incredible Crew, but it still sucks. It also makes fun of people who live in New Jersey. Don't watch this.

Teen, 15 years old Written byRocketboy1998 April 9, 2013

This show is horrible.

Jersey Shore is a disgrace. I hate it. It is also very stupid.

Teen, 15 years old Written byGateswing_Guy March 12, 2013

Suffering for the mind. Very stupid.

I can't believe how stupid Jersey Shore is. It is also very crude and not for kids. I'm glad it is cancelled, and if you liked this show, you are stupid. I respect opinions, but who would like this show?! Not me!