Kid reviews for Johnny Test

Johnny Test Poster Image

TV-14

Skip the bad show for something way better.

WOW Cartoon Network hit a new low with this one

Jeez how can you even market this garbage fire to a child?! The only way you can get enjoyment out of it is if you are too young to speak! It teaches bad messages, it has this GOD AWFUL whip crack sound effect ((look up Johnny Test Gum Scene original to see what I’m talking about)) the characters are annoying, there is constant fart jokes- LIKE SERIOUSLY I GET THIS IS MARKETED TO BOYS BUT YOU CAN’T THROW A FART JOKE IN AND EXPECT US TO LAUGH, The sisters are inconsiderate to Johnny ((honestly though I wouldn’t blame them if they skipped his funeral)) which is a bad message, Johnny doesn’t listen to ANYONE it’s like they are trying to start that teenage rebellion most kids get at the age of what? 8? Now, don’t be an awful parent and let your child watch this crappy cartoon.
1 person found this helpful.

no just no just never watch this trash

18,00000000000000000000000 + and not violent
1 person found this helpful.

Can't Even believe I used to watch this show.

When I was around the age of 8 or 9, I was obsessed with this show. Now when I took a trip down memory lane ( By re-watching the show) I was so horrified that I couldn't believe that I could keep my lunch down while watching this show. The worst part about this show is that there is this one character named BlingBling. That has a crush on the gifted sisters (who doesn't like BlingBling). Blingbling keeps asking them out. And he is around the age of sixteen, he should know that the girls don't like him.

Panders and fails.

The Character Johnny Test is an outright jerk (Not to mention his ugly hair my gosh get a haircut) He's a snob and a snarky little troll doll that I just want to rip the hair out of (Too far? C; ) Not to mention his sisters (Oooh I hate these girls) Seriously, they are basically obsessed with an abrocrombie and fitch model and it annoys me TO DEATH. Overall, don't watch it. It's just plain garbage that panders to the "Hip young crowd" by using snarky remarks and ripping off Dexter's Lab, and failing miserably.

Goatworlds here. It SUCKS

The animation sucks, the plots are lame, and the characters are unlikable! Season 1 is okay, but seasons 2-present will make you forget that fact! There's tons of stuff wrong with this show. Johnny's dad loves his meat loaf, in which he never has eaten, Johnny is and idiot, Porkbelly is the town's name (What the heck kinda name is that?!), it's full of gross-out humor, every episode involves stealing inventions, it's violent, Johnny turns into a superhero who's special power is farting, the teacher is a butthole, there's a talking dog (How many TV shows have that? MANY), and his parents should've been divorced long ago.

It sucks

Wow just like uncle grandpa a terrible how with no good role models. If you watch cartoon network watch Teen titans go or the greatest show on cartoon network, Steven universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 person found this helpful.

Doesn't even deserve a star

Let me just be honest. This show SUCKS. Sorry everyone, but it's true. Johnny is just a spoiled rotten brat who thinks he's so "cool" and gets whatever he wants. He uses puppy dog eyes to get what he wants and frankly, he annoys the crap out of me. Is this really the main protaganist? What the HECK are we trying to do to our children?

HORRIBLE

HORRIBLE

Good for kids but

The show sucks...bad animations, stupid ideas...not one of cartoon networks best.