All parent member reviews for JONAS L.A.

Parent of a 17 year old Written byNever Mind January 9, 2011

This sitcom lacks in humor and the ability to sustain a plot. The speech used has no trend or feeling to it, and the actors are stiff and obviously have no real experiences in the acting comity. The only reason this show has any publicity, though having very little of it, is due to the deranged fans that have devoted themselves to indulging them with everything 'Jonas'. Even if it's garbage.

Adult Written byi luv chocolate October 4, 2010

good for all ages really from kids to teens!!

omg dis is the best show ever... well on disney channel anyway!! the romance makes it brill!! it makes it much more interesting and older kids and teens will wnt 2 watch it because of this!! it is also VERY funny

Adult Written byMidnightCresent June 22, 2010

Its okay, I'm glad for the bros sucess.. partly

Its okay I guess, but I'm just tired of watching these types of shows. Even in the shows they're famous!! They are a little funny though dispite the bad acting. The thing I really dont like is that they're constantly chased by girls.

Parent of a 8 year old Written byNae S February 19, 2010

I just want to say I am in my 30's with an 8 year old son and 6 year old daughter. We were sad when Drake and Josh ended because it was so funny. Jonas is as good if not better! I find myself laughing out loud and it is very cute. Dysney does a great job again. I hope the show will be around for a long time and of course the music is great. Those boys are good at everything. Thanks

Parent Written byVickiLouiseQuinn December 18, 2009

Perfect for the whole family

Its an awesome show when I watch more and more like Christian and its really fun and smile all the time

Adult Written byPhilly30 April 2, 2009

Jonas Brothers---A Comedy?

A little sappy---almost like a Brady Bunch type of series. They are still golden & the young kids will love this show. Values driven show---little boring for my taste. But it is the Jonas Brothers.

Parent of a 2, 4, 4, 6, and 7 year old Written byLizzy2 January 9, 2010

Cute show

It's a pretty cute show. My 6 year old isn't a big fan of Disney, so she won't watch it, but my 7 year old (Alexis) and 4 year old (Railegh) eat this stuff up! They curl up on the couch on the Disney Channel premiere nights and love watching JONAS! Pretty cute...

Parent of a 17 year old Written bymama luigi June 14, 2010

e.g. Perfect for older kids, but not for tweensmama luigi mama luigi mama luigi mama luigi

mama luigi mama luigi mama luigi mama luimama luigi mama luigi mama luigi mama luigi gi mama luigi mama luigi mama luigi mama mama luigi mama luigi mama luigi mama luigi luigi mama luigi mama luigi mama luigi mama luigi mama luigi mama luigi mama luigi mama luigi mama luigi mama luigi mama luigi mama luigimama luigi mama luigi mama luigi mama mama luigi mama luigi mama luigi mama luigi luigi

Adult Written byspooky May 1, 2009

maybe wait until yo see it beofre you bad mouth it

The new Jonas show isn't stupid or not funny as some of you are commenting here. Might I add people who probably have only seen the sneak peek clips on the Disney Channel and not an actual episode. It is impossible because the guys behind the show- those who created it are some of the most talented guys in the business. one wrote "Shrek" and was nominated for an Oscar for it and won a BAFTA the other ran "Friends". These are top notch talents. For some of you it might be cool to knock the Jonas Bro's. It's a little pathetic. Just don't knock the talented people who created the show.

Parent of a 8 year old Written bydoggirl June 22, 2010

not like it was last year

why did they change this show? It was great before.

Parent of a 7, 9, and 12 year old Written bysknease May 3, 2009

AWESOME, clean humor for younger audiences.

Watched this with my 8 year old. She loved it and I found it not offensive or inappropriate in any way. I really respect the Jonas Brothers for being great role models in all that they do. Yes, it can be a little "sappy" for your pre-teen and teenagers, esp. boys since the JB's general appeal is more towards girls.

Parent of a 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and 16 year old Written bycabbe June 27, 2009

Good Kid Show!

My kids are Jonas Brothers fans so of course they had to watch the show. I find the show cute and funny. A good, clean comedy for everyone!

Adult Written byJen5414 June 23, 2009

Pointless, Boring Show

Another show on the Jonas Brothers - give me a break! This show is pointless, boring and a waste of time. It goes back and forth between the Jonas Brothers at home and school and how they are trying to "keep it real". Younger kids may like this show, but is is really just a waste of time.

Parent of a 3, 5, and 12 year old Written bymydaughtersalad... July 21, 2009

this is a great show for kids

Adult Written byAl Jackson April 18, 2012

Not at all good.

First off,why ive it 4 stars?! This show is boring and deserves a 1.

Adult Written byPPAMom July 2, 2009