Parent reviews for Keeping Up with the Kardashians

Keeping Up with the Kardashians Poster Image

Great show

It shows how you have to overcome your obstacles

amazing!

i love this show and so do my 10 and 11 year old kids!

I think this is suitable

If this is suitable for 10 and up it is a really funny show

Bad show not for kids

NOT IN MY HOUSE gives a bad influence and nothing about this is good

Kourtney is the only real person

I seriously LOVE Kourtney. I can not stand Kim and Khloe because they are completely shallow and vapid fully out of touch with reality. Watching this episode where they want to kick off Kourtney and their own mom (lmao) drives me to make a review. I fully am not someone to indulge in reality TV... the behavior was comical to me and I found myeslf fascinated with the superficial culture of Keeping Up With the Kardashians... I know it's a point of interest for most of my friends. But i want to share my perspective that Kloe is disgusting and obviously fake in every way which feels pathetic through the screen, as well as Kim.. patheic.. insecurity is not cute or helpful to advertise for women to be looking up to. Kylie also following the lead of these vapid, draining fake people. Kendall and Kourtney are the ONLY REAL PEOPLE. I appreciate them and only continued to watch this bullshit because of them... I just wanted you all to know this.. :) peace.

Degrassi meets Family Guy in LA

KUWTK Review: This show is more than just appropriate, but also engaging for two types of viewers who'll understand the show's plot. LA viewers and Armenian viewers should watch this! The language is limited to mild and moderate profanities (hell, damn, crap, ass, bi***, sh**). Even if you order a DVD, the F-words are still edited out (or at least that's the case in the US). Basically like a PG movie with occasional PG-13 scenes. Nude/sex shots aren't much of an issue. If your kid is 12+ he/she should handle the content with no issues.

I think this show shows a lot of girl power

It’s not as bad as people think

Once children get to the age of 11 they start to want to watch more mature things and keeping up for the kardashions is a good show for them to watch as they transition into there teen years. (As long as you explain to your child that life isn’t all about looks and money) but besides from the looks and money the kardashions are amazing role models. Teaching you to never give up on your dreams.

Vulgar Language

All...including ...Grandma Kris..pride themselves on using the "F" word in everyday conversation.......Disgusting!! Can't have any of my Grandchildren in the house when the show is on! The children will do the same! I'm sure Mason has access to their show!