Kid reviews for Keeping Up with the Kardashians

Keeping Up with the Kardashians Poster Image

Lots and lots of sex talk

This is show is NOT for anyone younger than 13 the kardashians are terrible role models and the way they live is not realistic at all so fake and really inappropriate for anyone under 13

DO NOT EVEN TRY

yo these parents be stupid! i mean one of you rated it 2 AND UP?!?!? WHAT THE HECK? the kardashians are terrible role models pretty much showing all that matters is being sexy, fake, rude, a smoker, a drinker, and a stripper! plus so much sexual content and cursing. just not okay FOR 2 AND UP LIKE WHY?! the messages are just awful

Kourtney is my favourite lol

It's a decent show lol. I started watching it but my parents thought that it wasn't really ideal. I really enjoyed it though, they were really relatble and funny sometimes and just sends good messages. it shows us that people like the Kardasians can be normal people and not just the celebrities we see today. My favourite one is definitely Kourntey lmao, she is just the least fake kardasian, I love how she has just a calm vibe. anyways, love this show but has a lot of sexual context and cursing, so better for 15 +, depends on your maturity levels. But it can definitely be suitable for preteens as well.

Good show for 15+ (Too much swearing and drinking)

This show is fun because, it's all about life of this family including arguement of them (might have swear word) or drama. It's fun show that show this family's lifestyle in general, such as, the drama and arguement, what are they planing to do in their house, who and what they gonna take a photo for magazine, the break-up, meet some celebrities, the problem in their life, their lover, what event they get and etc. The stuff I believe that is really inappropriate is that the mother talk about middle sister's tape and I am afriad that teenagers or kids will find it on internet. There is violence in the show such as sisiter hit each other but not too much in the show. There might be nudity when this family take a photo for the magazine but it's censored or not show the sexual organ. Someone might have being depressed (Break-up and etc.) or anxious or angry and argue to each other and spreading the swear word but some is censored.

I think the show is pretty good

amazing but...

i feel like there r some sexual refrence if you child is a preeteen almost abt 11 then they coul handel few scnse pretty well i say that you watch with you child so that they would have an adult to guide them with some snce but over all amzing

I love it!!!!

I think keeping up with the kardasians is amazing. They do talk about s*x and all but I think and good message it provides is the love that family has for each other and even if they do fight they are a amazing family. Without Khole and Scott the show would never be the same. And Caitlyn was such an an amazing dad to the girls and Rob especially his step children, he loved them unconditionally and did anything for them and he was such a good role model. Even tho the older ones weren't biologically related to him he treated them like they were.

Pretty good I guess

This show can be a little bad but, not as bad as I thought definitely should talk about to your kids that fame and looks aren't everything,But other than that pretty good.

AMAZING LOVE IT

This show does have its downfalls but over the last few seasons their family has gotten really close and I love watching them.