All teen and kid member reviews for LEGO Ninjago: The Series

Kid, 11 years old Written bygir_baby_gir May 20, 2012

good. Actually, pretty awesome

Pretty cool actually. It's pretty good for an advertisement for lego. But still nothing to worry about. It's the perfect kiddie mix of romance, violence, and comedy!

Kid, 10 years old May 6, 2012

One of the best TV Shows airing presently on CN.

I've seen every episode of Lego Ninjago, and let me say, it's actually a really great show. Some kids don't see it, but this show teaches kids about teamwork, patience, loyalty, and some other good mesages. Although the violence is mostly mild, the finale (Rise of the Great Devourer/Day of the Great Devourer) contains some images and scenes of a large snake that consumes everything. This might freak out the younger viewers. At first, I thought this was pointless, poorly written, and cheesy beyond belief, since it was based on a franchise of toys. But then, after the episodes, I started to think that this was really good and that there should be more TV shows like it. As long as young children (4-5) have parental guidance, it's OK for them to watch it. But 7 and up will most likely end up liking this show. Bottom Line: Really good show, kids will end up having a blast with it (and maybe a laugh or two).

Kid, 9 years old July 5, 2012

good

great show, just make sure that the kids are ready for when garmadon kills the great devourer and green blood flooded the city

Teen, 14 years old Written byFrank the Tank August 12, 2012

GREAT SHOW!

The first season was good and the second season has bin great, I'm super excited for the new episodes and let me say this is one of the best shows EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kid, 11 years old Written byTed22 September 22, 2012

Great show for 6+!!!!

This show is really good!! There is quite a bit of violence, but all it is the ninja kicking snake and skeleton people. The great devourer, the giant snake, might be a little scary for kids under 5-6. The main characters use teamwork to solve the problems of attacking enemies, and learn to get along with one another! The villian is evil, but in a few episodes, you see even he has a loving side. Great show for 6+!!!

Kid, 11 years old November 14, 2012

This is the best show on CN ever!

ninjago is a great show and every single episode it gets better and better and I can't wait for the finale!!!!!!! [well other than it ending]

Kid, 11 years old April 26, 2013

VERY GOOD FOR AGES 6-9

Review for Lego Ninjago episodes:
VIOLENCE: 4/10. Infrequent Lego ninja battles/duels. Lego skeletons are chopped comically by Lego ninjas with swords. They fall apart, and seconds later their body disappears into thin air. Lego Ninjas jump from Lego dragons, and land on the ground, sometimes in fighting stances. Lego weapons are used to battle skeletons, such as: Lego spears, swords, and sticks. Some youngsters may find the leader enemies slightly scary. Comical Lego battles with more action than violence, mild in a cartoon-style fighting. Very good.
EDUCATIONAL VALUE: 3/10. Teaches about Ancient Chinese culture, not in-depth, but will get a feel for culture. These episodes are not so much about the culture.
POSTIVE MESSAGES/ROLE MODELS: 4/10. The ninjas may be Lego, but they have heart, and cheer each other on in times of danger or despair.
Total displayed content: 4/10. Moderate Lego action, mild Lego violence. My MPAA Rating: PG FOR SOME LEGO ACTION SEQUENCES AND MILD VIOLENCE. Not for ages 1-5, borderline for age 6, and fine for ages 7, 8, and 9. Ages 10+ will find it a little cartoonish, and not as fun.

Teen, 14 years old Written byJoespray12 April 3, 2013

Ninjago= Pretty Good!!!

It's cool, but the last two episodes has a dark beginning, with Lloyd's leg broken and evil above all, which might be intense for young viewers. The fighting scenes in the last two episodes are ALSO more violent, with flips and some "power" beams. Also, a scene where Garmidan is switching from ultimate to normal kind of shocks little kids, because he is in pain and Lloyd is screaming for him to control himself.

Ultimately, I think 12 and over is pretty iffy for pre-teens and teens.

ALOT OF COMDEY, just to say.

Kid, 12 years old Written byIhateroblox August 12, 2013

Im glad Ninjago is coming back later this year.

Great show. Thats all I can say.

Kid, 9 years old February 25, 2013

really good

muy muy bueno no rendirse es algo que hay que aprender.

Kid, 12 years old Written byGenevaRocks June 30, 2013

Very good show, but dark for young ninja lovers.

I have watched this show before, and it is very good, but the violence is dark for those young ninja lovers. This show is good, no sex or language, lots of major consumerism. Good messages, role models and education. My TV Rating: G for violence.

Kid, 7 years old February 18, 2013

its fine

its fine but after a while it will be plain boring. i bet you ninja boys are thinking
i am crazy. but it is true. its a little sad. now to this part. i mean like i still see
dragons and weapons and stuff but i am a girl.

Teen, 14 years old Written byTommyhead September 20, 2013

LEARNING

Too violent and sexy

The show isn't too violent, but Nia and Jay sleep on the same bed and kiss each other all the time. It also contains in it lots of beers and drugs that lead you from the Ninjago dimension to Garmadon's dimension + lots of beer and drugs in Zane's resturaunt. It also has in it sexual stuff when they zoomed into the bounty's TV just before Garmadon spoiled it and shocked the TV.

Kid, 7 years old August 3, 2013

This is really good i think they should make a tv show of lego marvel superheroes

Ahh lego you just give me pure awesomeness

Teen, 17 years old Written byGresh854 March 13, 2013

Best Kids Show Ever

I'm a teen and I love this series. This series is one of the best kids shows I have ever seen. The shows plot and story is great. The show has the main ingredients: Action, Humor, Heart, and Soul. A lot of kids and some adults would love this show because it is funny and action-packed. The show does contain some violence and some jokes that are not so kid-friendly but young kids wouldn't understand. Overall this show is incredible and is amazing. Rating: 9.8