All member reviews for Marvin Marvin

Hyper star's antics dominate mediocre alien comedy.

Teen, 13 years old Written bycassidybear December 26, 2012

The most TERRIBLE show ever made!

This is the worst show I've ever seen. The ABSOLUTE worst. I can't believe that this is what Nickelodeon is showing us now. The Marvin character (Lucas whoever) is completely annoying...so much that it's UNBEARABLE to watch. Simply put, the show is completely terrible and unwatchable. It would be better to pick tumbleweed in the desert in 110 degree weather than watch this show. Nickelodeon, please don't waste time with anymore episodes of Marvin Marvin...PLEASE.

Teen, 16 years old Written byjadabub February 10, 2013

S--tvin, S--tvin.

Dumbest show ever, non-realistic, no good plot, no good messages, just weird and crazy slapped together, I hope this isn't an ACTUAL show, because this is such a joke. Most parts are disgusting and it makes no sense. There is more about this show which makes it stupider, but
I will stop here. it's simple, This is so bad, I just hope it ends early. BTW, This was a 5 minute show, slapped together with dumb ideas, it makes it a total 1 star, and a DRAFT, I couldn't watch 5 minutes of the 1st PART of the 1st episode. Would rate 0 stars if I could if I could. FRED disappoints us again

Kid, 11 years old Written byTiffanyalvordfan December 26, 2012

Don't watch

The worst show I have ever seen. No exaggeration. You must hate yourself if you even try the show.

Teen, 14 years old Written byMiss90s December 28, 2012

This show lacks originality

This show is unfunny. It's obviously a rip-off "Mork and Mindy" and "3rd Rock from the Sun" I would recommend those two instead of "Marvin Marvin" like most people I choose not to support a show that's not at least 60% original.

Kid, 11 years old December 2, 2012

really bad show

absolutely horrible

Kid, 11 years old December 27, 2012

Worst Show Ever!

I didn't think there was anything worse than Fred's movies and show, but then I watch this. It is way too childish. It makes Spongebob look like it was rated TV-PG. I tried to force myself to watch it, but it was the worst 30 minutes of my life. I saw a preview and I knew all about the show, it is gross, immature, and would probably be terrible. It is terrible. I saw only one episode that tells you everything about this TV show. It's the episode when Marvin freezes grandpa. I found out that Marvin is dangerously stupid. At this point, Nick should've fired Lucas C. because he made the worst movies, is the worst actor, and has the most unbearable voice. Common Sense Media is once again wrong on their review. This show doesn't even deserve 2 stars. No one should even deem this show good. It makes Fanboy and Chum Chum look like Rocko's Modern Life.

Kid, 12 years old Written bycalliegirl1111 December 4, 2012

its TV stupidity

one suggestion: don't watch.

Parent Written byTheRealReview December 3, 2012

Nickelodeon really has better shows to offer than this one.

This show gives Nickelodeon a really bad name....It's like they stole Disney Channels show ideas. (which isn't a good thing) When I first saw the commercial for the show I knew it would be really bad. Well, I was right, I tried to watch the show but I couldn't get through the whole thing because it was just really bad, and not to be mean at all but his voice is unbearable. I would suggest that you let your kids watch the other shows that Nickelodeon has to offer (Examples: ICarly, Victorious, How to Rock) these shows I just listed are great examples of quality shows. They teach kids to follow their dreams, it's okay to be different, and all in all your kids will love the structure the shows have. Marvin Marvin has no structure at all, and it is just all over the place. He dances randomly when he hears earth music? He has organs in his butt?? It all seems a little too frivilous, uninteresting, and unoriginal. Shows like this should be saved for Nick Junior. Most of the kids that are ages 11-16 watch the three shows I named because they're relatable to their age groups. Marvin Marvin is targeted at 11-16 year olds which is pretty ridiculous because kids don't really pay attention to make believe when they hit puberty. To sum it all up, Marvin Marvin is great for little kids but not for kids that are hitting puberty.

Teen, 13 years old Written byopentherainbow December 24, 2012

Marvin Marvin=No NO

This show is awful, boring and a total waste of air , life and everything
This show really raises my blood pressure seriously!

Parent Written byCindy Ledger December 22, 2012

UGH, can't bear this show for one minute

NO words to describe how BAD this show is.

Teen, 17 years old Written byadvocatewhat'sright January 6, 2013

All the reviews here are right! This IS the world's worst, most moronic show ever!

This makes The Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure (a terrible movie and a complete rip-off of Teletubbies) look like The Lion King or even Charlotte's Web (original, but I like the new one and the sequel too)! This show proves the reason for suicide. I'm serious. It's weird, gross, and just plain stupid. It's also a rip-off of great movies like E.T. or Lilo & Stitch. Even the TITLE is unoriginal, I mean, ya ever heard or Marvin MARTIAN! There's a scene in the movie The Sword in the Stone, where Merlin gets annoyed because Sir Ector called him Marvin many times. It's like Walt Disney knew 49 years ago that this awful show would be made! Also, there should be a not for anyone rating here. I'd give this a -9000/10 like I did The Oogieloves and Coraline, but that's just generous. Generous! This show should get negative infinity and beyond! I referenced Toy Story there, watch that, ET, Lilo & Stitch, or yes, even THE OOGIELOVES before seeing this. If it were up to be the name should have been Marvin MORON! Or The Idiotic Alien! Bottom line: This show SUCKS. It's awful. It's horrible and the commercials for the show gave me a desire to murder. This show should be dropped into a creator on the moon and never be allowed to be shown to human beings OR EVEN ALIENS ever again!

Parent Written byCallie Rae December 22, 2012

REALLY bad show...worst I've seen in a while...

A big, big mess of a show. NOT worth watching.

Kid, 12 years old Written byNASCARExpert January 16, 2013

nick is running out of ideas. actually not for anyone. even dead people.

marvin marvin=SUCKS SUCKS!!!!! the title is unoriginal (ever hear of Marvin martian), it's based on ALF, and Mork and Mindy, but hey, it deserves -google/5 stars. the plot for episodes are horrible. you could have more fun learing Rocket Science, or talking Politics, or paying taxes. i hope it gets cancelled. stick with Hey Arnold, Rugrats, Lizzie McGuire, and all that stuff from the '90's and early '00s. it the reason suicide is in the top 5 of ways people die. so, the shows sucks. stick with Phineas and ferb, Fish Hooks, and Gravity Falls (only cartoons i like) or just the hub

Teen, 17 years old Written bystairwaytoheaven January 13, 2013

its so bad that it hurts to watch it.

This is a really irritating and stupid show. I cant watch it. My little sister hates it. We saw it once, and its too gross to watch. The marvin character vomits, snots out of his nose, and puts his nose in his dog's butt to sniff it. Its not funny, just stupid.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySnoopylove87 February 5, 2013

The Comedy Ended Before It Even Began

First Lucas is a You Tube star, then appears on I Carly, gets his own movie, a Fred show, and now THIS???? After just seeing the preview commericals for the show ( he shoves his butt in peoples faces) I automaticly HATED it. Don't even bother with the crude humor of Lucas because you are gonna annoy yourself to death anyways. I can't wait until I can see Wendell and Vinnie. The actor that plays Wendell is on Shake it Up and he is the only reason (besides goodie two shoes Rocky) that I watch the show. Now that he is on Nick, I just might watch Nick more. I just hope that there isn't a Marvin Marvin episode after it though. Again, Marvin is gonna make you rip your eyes and ears out and is NOT a good role model for his "foster brother" who thinks he is "hilarious". More like unbearable.

Teen, 14 years old Written bypseudonym46231 February 2, 2013

Marvin Marvin Gets Me Barfin' Barfin'

Marvin Marvin is the failing children's network Nickelodeon's attempt to capitalize on the success of Lucas Cruikshank. It fails on numerous levels. To begin with, it's not a terrible concept for a show; I could see this being a decent show if done right; unfortunately, it wasn't. It's just another awful so-called "sitcom," laugh track and all. The jokes are mostly gross-out humor, a major turn-off for anyone over the age of 10. Also, the characters, with the exception of the parents, are very unlikable; Marvin is annoying and stupid, the kid he lives with is like a mini Daniel Tosh, the sister and her friend are stereotypical teenage girls and serve as an unnecessary sub-plot, and the grandfather (or random old guy) can be either the only funny character, or the most redundant. It's no wonder Nickelodeon is losing viewers.

Parent of a 8, 10, and 14 year old Written byIamASafeOne April 9, 2013

Not in my book

I let my kids watch things if they are mature, So far, when they saw the ad, they thought it was going to be weird. 8 year old: Didn't BOTHER. 10 year old: Didn't know 14 year old: Agrees with CSM. Me: I saw an episode, I thought it would be aimed 10-14, but I hope nobody watches this, Sniffing butts? Throwing up? It's just very unrealistic, and barely has any morals. This shouldn't be for laughter, It's very crude, and this must be stopped before there is an invasion of this. The voice of Marvin is annoying. I have read kid reviews and they say the show ripped off many other shows, so I DO NOT like un-original shows. Nick is known for their creativity, drawings, and ideas. But this is not Nick, this Cartoon Network mixed with, NMX ( NM X is horrible and crazy!) It doesn't appeal to all genders and ages. It's like they created this in 3 minutes. The laugh tracks drive me crazy.

Kid, 11 years old January 21, 2013

Nickelodeon Seriously? Your Good Shows Are Getting Cancelled So You Pull This Out?

Nickelodeon is pulling out this crud now?! Go watch a hilarious episode of Jessie other than this immature crud.

Teen, 14 years old Written byWing66 January 28, 2013

Another failure

I don't even need to watch this to know this is bad. Personally, I don't like Lucius Cruikshank, the main character. Plus, I've heard others say its a rip of an old show I've never heard of called mork and mindy. But, there is one other thing it is ripping of. Think about it, an alien boy sent from a doomed world called Klotoon? Getting adopted by some random people? Guys, these people are completely ripping off of dc comic's superman! Can even believe the unoriginalty? Well I can that's the fifth time I've seen nickelodeon do this! Well that's that. Another bad nick show that makes 12-17 year olds look silly and steals from dc comics. Don't even bother watching.

Teen, 14 years old Written byNASCAR101 February 13, 2013

Moron Moron

this show is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This show gets me barfin' barfin'

I CAN'T EVEN BARE TO FINISH THIS REVIEW. but i will.
first off, it stars you know whom, Lucas c0ck$uck3r (i can't say his last name). okay, the show is about the d!ckhead named Marvin. he's from this goddamn planet named Klutton. this is a rip-off of ALF, Mork and Mindy. this makes Spongebob look like Angry beavers, Rugrats, Hello Kitty, or Scooby-Doo! this show makes Rocko's Modern Life, rugrats, or Scooby-Doo look like Captian Kangaroo. This is the worst show I've ever seen. The ABSOLUTE worst. I can't believe that this is what Nickelodeon is showing us now. Nickelodeon, please don't waste time with anymore episodes of Marvin Marvin...PLEASE. This show is awful, boring and a total waste of air , life and everything This show really raises my blood pressure seriously! this show bring Garbage to 3 whole new levels! in fact, this makes storage wars (complete HOT Garbage) look like Captian Kangaroo. in fact, this might make Mrs. Doubtfire look like Jaws. i'd give it 0 stars if i could. Man, this show is horrible. The plot is really overdone. An alien named Marvin lands on Earth, but his family has to keep his identity a secret. The humor is really gross. The worst joke BY FAR is the one where Marvin is drinking a milkshake, then he is pouring the milkshake back into the glass with his NOSE! Then he drinks the milkshake again! To make matters worse, a girl said "that was disgusting...ly AWESOME!" WHAT?! That was 0% awesome, and infinity% disgusting! Who would laugh at this pile of crap? Even the TITLE is unoriginal, I mean, ya ever heard or Marvin MARTIAN! It's like Walt Disney knew 49 years ago that this aweful show would be made! Also, there should be a not for anyone rating here. I'd give this a -9000/10. He dances randomly when he hears earth music? He has organs in his butt?? It all seems a little too uninteresting, and unoriginal. Marvin Marvin is targeted at 11-16 year olds which is pretty ridiculous because kids don't really pay attention to make believe when they hit puberty. I think i'll stick with Three's company for now