Parent reviews for Mike the Knight

Mike the Knight Poster Image

Witch/Wizard

I do like seeing a strong male type of character for boys. My only disappointment is the inclusion of witches and wizards. For your family, that might be just childish fun, but we are choosing to steer clear of that type of content.

Awesome show! People need to get a life. Let kids be kids.

I don't know what you people are talking about! You really shouldn't take EVERYTHING so seriously! The catchphrase is adorable...to me, "Be a Knight and Do it Right!" is WAY better than the ones on other shows such as Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: "We've got ears, say cheers!" UGH, now THAT gets annoying. Mike the Knight rivals Jake and the Neverland Pirates for my sons as far as lessons in how to treat others go. (and Pirates also have a bad rep in real life, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't let our little boys watch something that teaches good manners and character traits just because Blackbeard -or whoever- was a terrible person!!!) Obviously Umizoomi and Bubble Guppies (and others) have those beat in ABC's and 123's. My almost 3 year old LOVES this show and we have had some great "teachable moments" while watching together. Mike (and Evie) mess up a lot, just as any kid (or even adult) does. You have to make some mistakes to learn the lessons. Jeez. I'm happy this show is on! I hope it continues. At least Nick Jr is thinking about little boys and showing something that's not all about pink princesses. You can find bad in anything you watch if you look hard enough. Stop over-thinking everything. Your children aren't.

Mike the Knight? How about MIke the Arrogant...

This is positively the worst. I thought Olivia was bad...this was worse. Mike is by far the worst character I would want my son to imitate. I am not even going into the Historical problems with it. Mike the Knight is one of the worst shows on Nickjr and should be taken off the air.

Good Pick

This is a great show. Each episode has two 15 minute parts. Very good messages.

hate mike the knight

I don't like Mike the knight at all I think Mike is selfish and bossy yes it does have an educational value but I do not like the show.

My Kids Love it

My kids really enjoy this show. I belive it is a great show for prechoolers but not for under that. Even my 6 and 7 year olds like this show.

4YO has a new hero

My 4yo LOVES Mike, and we can finally turn off the Disney channel stuff he's been wanting. Can't wait for more episodes!