Kid reviews for Mike the Knight

Mike the Knight Poster Image

Squidward’s House

Good

This is a good show for all ages especially 4-7 years old my child watch this show when he was like idk probably 4 or 5 or 6

Mike the Wazowski!

Rude little boy! I don’t really like small eyes and the CGI is bland. Mike is rude to his friends and he’s a poor role model. Sorry, CSM! You have 5 stars. Should been 2 or 3 stars. If you love Mike the Knight, you’re wrong! The plot is pointless! Canceled in 2017. Mike isn’t a good Knight. I have several nicknames and that is good. I wish CSM adding following users like subscribing and that is my dream :)

Mike is not a good role model! D:

Wow, I can't believe CSM gave this abomination 5 stars! Ugh, nobody will like this! I hate Mike the Knight so much because he's a bad role model like he's always arrogant and rude to his friends and family! The CGI is so bland and choppy! It was so plotless it bores me to death! It was surely educational for little kids but I hate it so much! Thank god, this show got cancelled in 2017! I hope you are having a good day, Mike the Knight haters!

Bad tv show

It's bad don't bother.

Cool

Cool

Poor role model

The problem with Mike the Knight is he does the right thing for the wrong reasons. I understand that teaching kids to learn from their mistakes is important, but Mike basically just makes mistakes all the time. No matter what he does, he's always forgiven - everyone loves him, he has few consequences, and overall it's just a bad message. "Do whatever you want, but if you fix it, everybody will be chill!" Other than that, it's actually pretty alright. The main character is just a jerk.

Mike the freak

Some selfish freak (mike) is always getting his dumb self into trouble ( they all sound like babies 2) don't watch! He cries when things don't go his way

Bad messages

This show has bad messages about stealing and not caring about being nice to others. Any kids under the age of 7 should not watch this show. Mike the Knight only cares about being like a true Knight (which he is not.) And if he does something wrong his friends just say it's ok.