Kid reviews for Molly of Denali

Molly of Denali Poster Image

annoying

i have no problem with alaska, i just think the theme song is annoying

This movie is ok

I saw it when I was 5 and I did not like the Disney logo when Mickey Mouse jumpscared me. I did like the part where Molly went down the tunnels.

Kinda annoying

In my older brother's words: "It's trying to be 'hip with the kids'"and I agree with him

Rebecca Spark used to hate this but now she changed her mind: she likes this. Not a Wild Kratts rip-off! The animation is okay in my opinion. Never watched this! If you liked show, your opinion will be respect!

Fun Yet Full of Information!

I think this show is genius! My little brother is watching this very often and he loves it! It teaches him a lot about culture, and Molly is a very creative character, finding alternatives to things if they don’t work out, or finding artifacts, and more! So if you want an educational yet fun and entertaining show for your kids, this is the show your looking for.

A really good show

It's absolutely fine. There's nothing I find questionable. I have learned the more from this show than probably any other show except maybe Jeopardy! or something like that. The parents and friends play very good roles on the show, it's relatable, and fun to watch. I like how they used actual Alaskan natives for the voices.

This program is awesome

Molly of Denali is for all ages The trash reviewer said this program was for babies toddlers and preschoolers that The trash reviewer is actually wrong it’s actually for all ages besides this is a pretty good program love it

Now Could Somebody Explain how This is Related to Wild Kratts?

So Far It's a Good Show. But The Other Reviews Though....

i love this show