All member reviews for My Gym Partner's a Monkey

Cartoon for tweens is silly but means well.

Teen, 15 years old Written byMR.Anime April 9, 2008

Kid, 12 years old Written byzhp7654 April 10, 2009

Sex, violence, not a safe school for kids

It has too much adult humour and there are many reasons. In many episodes, the giraffe and some other classmates make out with each other, and in two episodes, it has nudity. It also has violence, and consumerism. In one episode, they go to a restaurant. Adam has to pay a bill, and the show also has excessive name-calling. This show is not for kids.

Adult Written bysickimpulse13 July 13, 2011

This Show Is Awful, Don't Bother Watching It

This show is poorly animated and poorly written. All the humor in this show is potty humor. There is nothing funny about. The concept of the show is stupid. How could a human possibly end up in a school for animals? Why didn't they get him out of there as soon as they noticed their mistake? Why is there even a school for animals if they all live in the zoo? The show has a poor plot and is completely pointless. Jake SpiderMonkey has a disgusting obsession with his butt. All the animals gang up on Adam and harm him on a daily basis. This show is just awful It's not for kids because it has no educational value and it has no entertainment value.Just don't bother with it.

Kid, 11 years old Written by1babydog April 9, 2008

Parent of a 10 year old Written bychase51 January 1, 2011

BAD SHOW.

HATE IT. After watching this show, I want to throw up. I don't understand how kids can laugh after seeing a monkey's butt. The show is stupid. Nuff' said.

Kid, 10 years old Written bySanjay407 June 24, 2009

I love it. I watch it in New York.

Teen, 13 years old Written byParamoreFan09 April 10, 2010

Ew.

This is one of the stupidest things i have EVER seen. The butt stuff is stupid and gross. Don't waste your time. Is this show even still on? I'm sure it was short lived...

Kid, 12 years old Written byhunter98 August 5, 2010

um plain stupid

i see this sometimes but some episodes are plain stupid the main monkey is obsessed with his bottom its just plain stupid dont see it

Teen, 13 years old Written bycheacky3 June 24, 2009

Funny and Weird Show. I watched this a year and two ago.

This show isn't that bad. Well exept I have one question to ask you. What is the diffrents between 8+ and 7+. Please give me an answer back.

Adult Written byTommypezmaster March 27, 2009

Failed to live up to Cartoon Network's prime

Camp Lazlo was probably Cartoon Network's last funny Show in populartiy of 2007 before CN schtick got old and dry.

After having watched as many episodes of this poorly animated series, I feel sorry for the guy who made this. I think he's trying to recapture some of the old spark and falling flat.

The show is based on parodies of other shows, movies,& video games most of the pariodies not funny, funny stuff having been done on Reelz Channel (TV about Movies) without relying on boob jokes, ass jokes, poop jokes and puke jokes.

Nika Futterman and Tom Kenny add their voices to this travesty, as does Jess Harnell himself, reproducing the dual roles of Bear Student and Neardy Crockidle.

Isn't worth watching, please skip it.

Kid, 12 years old Written bytextingqueen September 4, 2009

Kid, 12 years old Written byallietron November 28, 2010

Not a good show

The show has its funny parts but overall is just dumb. They make fun of butts a lot, and it's weird!

Teen, 14 years old Written bySgt-Samson July 3, 2010

A messy show with a lot of weird things

This show is a mess but with a lot of redundancies, stupid things, retarded dialogue, repitative jokes, and more flaws ahead, I would say that this show could've been worse.

Teen, 13 years old Written byRainforestGal March 13, 2010

I WISH my gym partner was a monkey!

I think it shows too much butt, other wise I think its cute! I like the idea of having a school for animals. I wish it was on more. I LOVED it.

Adult Written byxMadxScientistx February 19, 2009

Gross even by my standards.

I think a lot of the humor on this show is in bad taste, but I wouldn't mind that if I felt like kids just loved it. They don't.

Kid, 11 years old Written bySwit Swat July 27, 2010

This was a really bad show. The only reason I would watch it again is if I was really bored. I wish they would cancel the show soon. Don't watch this show! I rate this show iffy for 7-8 year olds. Oh, and the monkey always likes to make jokes about his butt. How dumb is that?

Kid, 12 years old Written byug5151 November 16, 2010

HORRIBLE.

If this was the last show on TV, I would throw out my useless Television (If I had no video games). A monkey showing his butt? What's next? A Rhino pulling his tail? There is no way i'm watching this.

My overall score: 0/10

Kid, 9 years old Written bywinner April 9, 2008

funny stuff

My Gym Partner's a Monkey is really funny. I like the monkey because he is cute. I like all the animals in the show, because I love animals.

Teen, 17 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... November 12, 2010

this show is just good

this show i fine but its a annoying the monkey is gay becuase the monkey wanna have sex with his butt

Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn July 14, 2013

What's with all the hate?

Okay, I can understand some of the hate, because in some episodes the monkey does stuff with his butt, but there's no need to hate on it, it's a funny show.