All teen and kid member reviews for My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic

Teen, 13 years old Written byrobobot14 June 10, 2013

Guess what? It's a review!

I became a pegasister when I was younger, being absorbed in collecting dolls from time to time. I never expected for me to relive this moment-yet I have! This show conveys some amazing messages to kids and adults alike. These reassuring messages explain how you can be a fabulous friend, no matter what the issue may be. You can accept each other's differences while embracing who YOU are yourself. Besides displaying whole-hearted messages, it also has some dallops of humor, which is mostly innocent. By mostly, I'm refrencing that in one episode, Pinkie Pie jokes that the punch is spiked. However, it is not truly spiked, but has Spike taking a siesta in there. And I shall warn the parents that there are some amounts of violence in this show as well. This is mostly Twlight's magic and the power of the Elements of Harmony, which involves no blood. The small occasions of kicking and punching also do no harm as well. Overall, I predict many will enjoy this educational show, no matter what age or gender

Teen, 16 years old Written byMeesterBob May 28, 2013

My Little Pony came out better than expected.

Having watched this show a few times with my sisters, I can say from an informed position that it is one of the best children's shows today. The amount f good messages, light & fluffy atmosphere, and depth of character is enough to keep entertained and on the right path.

Teen, 14 years old Written byJack'sRants'N'More May 27, 2013

Jack Salutes: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

This is a very cute cartoon. I love it so much. I love all the ponies, but my favorites are Fluttershy and Twilight (ONLY when she was a unicorn. They ruined her when she became an Alicorn). Also, spike is too funny for words. He always makes me laugh. Also, there are A LOT of positive messages and really good role models for the kids. IMO, kids should watch this instead of that stupid show named Dinosaur Train (or Dorkasour Train). Anyways, BRONIES UNITE!!!

Teen, 14 years old Written byLedZepFan98 May 18, 2013

Great show for the whole family.

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic is a great show which is the essential family show of the past 10 years (in my opinion). It provides some great morals about friendship while giving some great role models. What I really like is that despite the fact it's based on the incredibly popular My Little Pony toy line it makes little attempt to advertise it's toys and focuses more on character development and I love that. The show also combines everything I love: expressive animation, movie references, creative writing, themes I can relate to and every kind of humor imaginable (black comedy, innuendo, high comedy, low comedy, observational comedy, physical comedy, slapstick surreal humor). Now, some these episodes such as Putting Your Hoof Down are very mature and the characters aren't really shown as great role models (hell, they are aren't even that likeable in that episode.) it almost reaches Seinfeld territory there is also domestic violence in the same episode.

Kid, 8 years old May 5, 2013

Good Show, but you should be 5.

Messages at the end of each show are good for kids, however, some violence, like ponies getting smashed into doors, like Twilight in "Feeling Pinkie Keen". Some sex, like Spike has a crush on Rarity. Language, but not mild, such as "losers" in "Party of One". Good show, anyway.

Teen, 15 years old Written byStewdog_ April 25, 2013

This show will make you 20% cooler

I'm a brony! This show is for everyone seriously the only inappropriate parts are lesson zero, which isn't too bad, and party for one which is honestly a little scary (and I'm 15). Make sure to stay clear of the internet because... there are some weird stuff. Ether way this is easily the best show I've ever watch and I'm proud to be a brony!

Kid, 10 years old April 15, 2013

For anyone any Gender.

I Love MLP. It's a great show for any age any gender.

Teen, 13 years old Written byRainbowDash April 13, 2013

Bronies Unite!

I love this SHOW! This show has diverse characters and better plots then the older ones which were tragic fails. Sometimes it does trick you times like in Lesson Zero Twilight sees Fluttershy killing a bear by snapping it's neck but she is really massging it. In the Friendship is Magic Rairty takes a scale from a lake monster and it appers that she killed him but really just cut here tail. In Party for One Pinkie Pie went insane for a little bit. The show tricks you into many things and does have some fake violence like some cowponys fought some Native Buffalo with pie. (people thing it's a racist thing). I just Love the show. BROHOOF! /)

Teen, 15 years old Written byGateswing_Guy March 15, 2013

Anyone can watch this show!

This is #4 on my favorite shows list! I love MLP:FiM. IT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! The ponies are really cute, Fluttershy is my favorite. The animation is not half bad. The acting is really good, I love the friendship reports at the end of every episode, and to top it all off you feel happy when you watch it. Everytime I watch MLP:FiM I feel like I drank 66 cans and 37 bottles of soda! That means I feel happy when I watch it! :D. Yeah, I love this show. The Hub is the ONLY bright spot on TV. CN, Disney, and Nick cancelled all their good shows and replaced them with crappy shows! The Hub is SUCH a breath of fresh of fresh air! Try watching MLP:FiM! Trust me, it's not as girly as it looks and sounds.

Teen, 13 years old Written bydogsukulele678 February 28, 2013

PINKY PIE IS SO TOTALY EPIC.

I think that Twilight's friends are such awesome friends! this series is so addictive though.

Teen, 16 years old Written byTheBeatlesPkmnFan42 February 18, 2013

An amazing show

One of the best TV shows on the air point blank. This show is loved by people of all ages and of both genders, and is defiantly one of my favorite shows. The show is about a pony named Twilight Sparkle, an anti-social unicorn who only cares about books and studying. Her mentor, Princess Celestia, sends her to Ponyville to make friends. She meets Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Fluttershy, and by the second episode, becomes friends with them. I could go on and on about how much I love this extremely popular show, but I don't have the time to recap all the episodes, even if I want to. =P

All in all, kids, teens, and adults need to watch this; the show has some humor and references only teens and adults would get in it, so they can enjoy it too, as made obvious by all the bronies around the world.

10/10

Kid, 12 years old Written bytokyomewmewfan February 16, 2013

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic is a positive cartoon about the importance of friendship and working together. Positive messages are also encorporated in the cartoon that teach lessons to others. It also is not too childish and children and parents can relate to it.

Teen, 14 years old Written byDangerRanger101 January 27, 2013

Great show, some scary moments

This is an excellent show for people of all ages. If you're looking for a show with positivity written all over it, this is the show for you. Also, this song has a great deal of musical numbers and they are all very enjoyable. One of the most popular is the smile song sung by Pinkie Pie, which teaches kids that the best way to resolve problems is to smile smile smile. Some parents have had issues with one character named "Derpy Hooves" because her name means "moron", but aside from that she has a hidden message that there are people like her that are different from other people bur they don't let it bother them. I feel that they should bring her origonal traits back but change her name instead of completely removing it. Because removing the name won't solve the problem, but if you change it everyone will be happy. But that's not to say that there aren't some moments that might push the envelope a little bit. Sometimes characters display negative traits but they improve in the end. And if they don't, those characters are either seen very little of never again. But, there is one exception; one character named Diamond Tiara is a constant antagonist towards the Cutie Mark Crusaders and she isn't always punnished for what she does. Parents might want to discuss bullying with their kids and how to stand up for themselves and to not be bullies themselves. There are also some frightening moments, in the first episode the main characters constantly find themselves in frightening situations but they cope with them well and are taught to face their fears. In the season 2 premier, Twilight and her friends turn against each-other due to the evil villain Discord. Parents need to know their kids because this is a fairly dark and potentially upsetting episode. And in the finale, Twilight ends up being kidnapped by an evil changling who wants to use her older brother to gain as much love as she can. The antagonist almosr manages to defeat Celestia, which may also be upsetting. Aside those flaws, this show is very entertaining and it has excellent messages for all age groups!

Kid, 11 years old January 25, 2013

What I think

I love love my little pony! Anyone will love this! In fact, I am 11 years old and I love the series!

Teen, 16 years old Written byhappyginger January 16, 2013

Friendship is Magic: Fluttershy is Best Pony

Embark on a magical journey and learn the values of friendship. Seriously, though, I really enjoy this show and the characters. Animation is excellent.

Kid, 12 years old Written byTheCrystCreeper December 31, 2012

The true rating of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic

There is now valance in my little Pony Friendship is Magic Being a brony myself knowing that Hasbro is trying to make it so that the bronies would be entertained with this like the new season of MLP FiM has had many occasions of death like in episode 2 The great and powerful + evil king of the crystal empire dies with the magic of the crystal-heart witch the crystal Princes (aka Cadence) uses and he gets decingrated and falls to peaces
their-for he died and in the newest episode (9) there is a creature that FREKING CHOKES TO DEATH!!! (: with a pebble! Their is also a Pony named Derpy Whooves that tured up in one episode and that you yes you the mean people that had Hasbro remove her for a-fendanc The show is about love and tolerance and for people to relate to the pony's and they said that she is menial and she should be removed but was not so I say this show is for 11 & up for the truth and this common scene website is bogus

Teen, 13 years old Written byIloveoreo December 31, 2012

Everyone watch it!

I love my little pony!!!! It is nice to have a break from all trash on tv and watch a show that is heart felt and sweet with super good life lessons! ;) I recommend this show to everyone, I even started a MLP fan club at my school and have 40 members more than half of them boys! I love scootaloo and rainbow dash! I am a peaga sister all the way! ;) ;) ;)

Kid, 12 years old Written byZacRox86 December 30, 2012

Friendship IS Magic!

Oh boy where do I start..... Friendship is Magic may be the best show on television. Not just for it being funny, clever, and surprisingly sophisticated, but because it created a community of "unsuspected" fans, who actually still learn about being a good person, through the show. "Bronies" (teenage boys/ grown men who watch the show) have easily became one of the biggest groups of fanboys of any show on television. The show revolves around a group of six friends (all being equines) who consistently learn the value of friendship through various lessons brought up by poor choices they make. The main pony, Twilight Sparkle, is a purple unicorn who is very bright, but fairly socially awkward. She has a purple baby dragon assistant named Spike She is Princess Celestia's (leader of their homeland, "Equestria") personal student for learning about magic. Celestia sends Twilight to a small town named "Ponyville" (yes, the name of the town isn't that creative), to make friends with local ponies. She quickly meets a pink earth-pony named Pinkie Pie, who is obsessed with having fun and partying. Pinkie Pie is somewhat insecure, and keeps her partying personality because she's scared of her friends leaving her. She is kind and caring, but WAY over-the-top. Twilight then meets Applejack, a cowgirl-esque orange earth-pony who lives on a farm with her grandmother, Granny Smith, her brother, Big Macintosh, and her little sister, Apple Bloom (more on her later). Applejack is kind, honest, and hardworking, but she is very stubborn (i.e. is afraid to admit she can't do everything on her own). After Applejack, Twilight meets Rainbow Dash, a blue coated pegasus with a rainbow mane. She is self-centered, somewhat rude, and acts like she is the best pony ever. She is a loud-mouth too, but she genuinely cares about her friends, and is loyal. Rainbow Dash is a regular fan-favorite (not mine, but just popular). She is also an athlete flyer who models herself after a famous flying group named, "The Wonderbolts". Twilight then meets Rarity, a white-coated unicorn with a passion for fashion (rhyme time!). She is considered generous, though she is self-centered. She is a mean sister to her little sister, Sweetie Belle (more on her later, as well as Apple Bloom). Rarity only accepts clean things, and is afraid of getting dirty. After Rarity, Twilight meets Fluttershy, a kind, caring, and very, very shy pegasus. She cares for woodland critters, and puts them in front of anyone else. She is also too shy to stand up for herself, on all but one episode. They all have special talents (Twilight= good at magic/Rainbow Dash= athlete/Fluttershy= caring for animals/Rarity=fashionista/Applejack= good harvester/ Pinkie Pie= fun and joyful). All of their talents are represented by cutie-marks ("tramp stamps" that represent your special talent. Twilight= element of harmony sparkle/Applejack= apples/Fluttershy= butterflies/ Pinkie Pie= balloons/Rainbow Dash= rainbow lightning and cloud/ Rarity= diamonds. Ponies aren't born with cutie marks, they have to earn them. Three fillies, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo (Scootaloo is my personal favorite pony) dont have them yet, and try as hard as they can to find their talent. That's all I can say for now. Watch the show to find out more.

Teen, 13 years old Written byGamerGirlxox December 29, 2012

MLP FIM

I just love the show MLP but when I numerously go on the internet i notice some parodies of the show on youtube and even though i am too old for this show just like my friend we are the only fans in our grade. We have some merchandise but the only ones buttheshow tells about being a good friend and we follow it

Teen, 14 years old Written bybrandonneo6425 December 20, 2012

The best show ever!

I'm back after 1 year!FIM is the best tv show on television.MLP rocks!I'm a boy,but I love this show. Derpy is best pony.