Kid reviews for My So-Called Life

My So-Called Life Poster Image

Great Show, Am Going To Miss It

Such an amazing show. I'm so upset it was canceled as early as it was. To be honest, I was on the fence about watching it, until my mom eventually convinced me it was worth watching. Now all my friends and I have major marathons of this show and Buffy the Vampire Slayer, where we stay up all weekend watching nothing bu the two shows. My point here is that this is a show that is something you won't be forgetting any time soon. I can relate to almost any character, and much less racey than Freaks and Geeks, which is also an awesome show, but touches on more mature issues. Watch this show. You won't be disappointed.
2 people found this helpful.
Great show, Angela is very relatable but in some situations is also a role model, like for example not letting Jordan pressure her into anything, calling her mom to help Rayanne, etc.

1 person found this helpful.

In my opinion, it was boring

It was kinda boring and not much happened. The video quality was kinda blurry because it is an older show

Really good show for older teens.

I remember this form a few years ago. Loved it as it deals with true teenage problems in a realistic and sensible way.

Her So-Called Life

My mom gave me this show to watch when I turned thirteen. I've enjoyed every moment of it greatly- Angela reminds me of myself. I relate to her in so many ways. She, and all of the other colorful characters, are so easy to fall in love with. I rooted for them the entire time. The themes are heavy and intense, but easy to enjoy. The characters are introspective and interesting to listen to. I love it- and I will probably hold its messages close for the rest of my life.