All member reviews for Nashville

Catty music biz drama makes for an engrossing soap.

Teen, 15 years old Written byWayward Girl October 4, 2012

Only two episodes in, but I already like it!

Nashville is a drama about being in the music business. There's one character who sleeps with her coworkers to get them to support her, and there are a few kisses between boyfriends and girlfriends, and husbands and wives. There is also some sexual tension between former lovers, even though one of the two is now married. I'm sensing an affair coming on here. Then there is some drinking, as one story arc surrounds a bar. Language is mild, but being only two episodes into this show, this might change later on. There are family issues between an estranged father and a grown daughter. No violence whatsoever. This seems like a really intriguing show, and I am definitely interested. Plus, there are some FABULOUS original songs that come with it. I'm not a country music fan myself, but even I am engaged in the lovely music. I think anyone who likes a good juicy drama should try this out. ;)

Teen, 14 years old Written byHeq073198 October 12, 2012

Makes me ashamed to be a Nashvillian.

Filth. It makes me grieve for my city. I love living in Nashville and I love the city's culture. I pray to the good Lord my favorite up and rising stars don't get an edge this way: Through being easy. In a way, it's prostitution. Except you get a contract and not money. As if we weren't stereotyped enough! And this music ISN'T COUNTRY! If I ever see this junk filming where I live I will go up and ask Hayden Panettiere why she's letting this show make a mockery of us. I better stop before my anger gets the better of me and I really start getting mad.

Teen, 13 years old Written bydancing girl December 11, 2012

OK show

Just a warning to parents: there is a lot of sexual- related stuff in this show. So it's not exactly appropriate. The show is fairly interesting to watch hence my 3 stars for the show. There is a lot of drinking/drugs as well in this show. Overall if you don't watch this show, you're not missing out on anything.

Adult Written bycommonsensegal September 27, 2013

Nashville is the best!

Teen, 14 years old Written bysoutherngirldani January 15, 2014

choose wisely

uhm… definitely don't watch this if you've got younger children. It's a classic soap, full of rich people and ones that long to be. There is one young woman that sleeps with multiple people and it gets AWK-WARD… so yeah. quite the scandal. choose this as your new show wisely