All teen and kid member reviews for Ni Hao, Kai-lan

Kid, 12 years old Written bygamecock40 February 9, 2010

everyone should watch out if over 5

well for toddlers probably good but when this first came out (it should be off after 5) because when i saw that monkey thing it made me cry because the characters are too small and adorible and im a boy!!!but good for toddlers.

Kid, 10 years old Written bybrandonneo6425 March 3, 2009

appropriate- ish

Langauge:xhei xhei sounds like"s**t s**t"!

Teen, 15 years old Written byKhalil Withers March 23, 2014

Ni Hao Kai Lan's 10 Year Return

I love that series, it should have villains and new characters. My own project will bring them back soon. That series has been cancelled for a long time. My own crossover with that series will be "Ed Edd n Eddy". It'll be called "Ed Edd n Eddy and Ni Hao Kai Lan: New Dimension", my own created character will be the main character of my own series, I hope you will love my project.

Teen, 16 years old Written bytonytorresan884 December 25, 2013

Crappy.

This show has characters that I CAN'T STAND. THEY ARE SO ANNOYING. THIS SHOW IS GAY. The songs are ALSO HORRIBLE. Avoid this show like cancer.

Teen, 16 years old Written byEntertaimentCritic88 November 26, 2013

I hate this show.

This show is f-ing awful. It's not as bad as Dora the Explorer, but it still sucks. The characters are so annoying and the theme song is annoying. Oswald is so much better than this s**tty show.

Kid, 11 years old September 14, 2013

Positive Show, Chinese Dora Counterpart (but better)

Good TV show. I occasionally look up an episode and watch it online. Some parents complain that Kai Lan is racist, but I don't think so. She is a girl in the country long ago, with her Ye Ye (paternal grandfather.) It does remind me of Dora, and yeah maybe it is a Dora knockoff, but its good and that's all I care. One thing that I find annoying is "Say it louder!!!" but Dora did that too.
Positive messages.

"You made my heart super happy!"
-Kai Lan

Teen, 17 years old Written byReviewsandFun8910 August 30, 2013

Another abomination of children's television.

Kai Lan is just another ABYSMAL show Nick Jr calls "television". It's really repetitive, corny, and just WATERED DOWN. I've only seen the first episode, and it was so crappy, I never watched this show again. Just like Super Why and Sid the Science Kid.

Teen, 16 years old Written byX-Agent August 19, 2013

YOU THINK KIDS WANNA SEE THIS GARBAGE?!

This show teaches kids to kick and hit and stomp around! However I'm allowed to do that since I'm 16 years old and my brain is fully developed. However this show is horrible! Don't even get me started on how bad it is. This gets no stars.

Teen, 16 years old Written byMrMovieBuff July 14, 2013

You're joking, right?

Really? Another show that breaks the fourth wall? How creative (sarcasum). Nick Jr, you just get worse and worse everyday. This show is garbage and the songs are just idiotic. Ni Hao Kai-Lan is a disgrace to television. I hope it gets cancelled.

Kid, 12 years old May 12, 2013

It's cute,

Teen, 15 years old Written byAnimeIsAwesome808 May 7, 2013

Bland, cheesey, and hard to swallow.

Really annoying show. It will make the kids sing stupid songs and break the fourth wall all-day. That sucks. I really hate the characters. They are annoying and horrible. If I wanted to learn chinese, and had to pick between reading a book or watching this crap, i'd choose the book in a heartbeat.

Teen, 15 years old Written byRocketboy1998 April 9, 2013

What the heck is this?

Even though it is fine for little kids, it is utterly annoying. The songs are HORRIBLE. I'd rather listen to Justin Bieber than ANY song on this garbage. Yes, it sucks THAT hard. The animation is just gross and the theme song is very crappy. Avoid Kai-Lan at all costs, you'll thank me for saying that.

Teen, 13 years old Written byStockton Haterz April 6, 2013

为什么这个节目评分TV-Y,而不是TV-MA-LSV?

倪浩,蘭開尼克Jr。提出其生產成人游泳。我認為你必須至少17歲,是看這個節目。開蘭比南園,橫行霸道,和使命召喚更多的暴力。

Kid, 12 years old Written byslimyfrog87 January 13, 2013

Kai Lan says bye in Italian

It is the best except for one slight error. Kai Lan says bye incorrectly. I took Chinese class in 6th grade. The teacher (who is Chinese) said the correct way to say bye in Chinese is zei jen (si jen). Kai Lan says "chow". I have learned that "chow" means bye, IN ITALIAN.Maybe she is part Italian or Nick Jr never learned Chinese. It could even be that they lied to the kids because the real way to say bye is hard to pronounce. Also, I agree that the show is a little too violent because the tiger stomps around and is almost always mad. I think the rhino, koala and the monkey are adorable though. I think it would earn two more stars when they fix at least one of the problems

Teen, 16 years old Written byDuper_Drew July 28, 2012

I didn't need to see that.

I hate it when they copy off Dora.By giving a kids show stupid stongs,and making the characters break the 4th wall! This show is pathetic! It's even pointless! The theme song is obnoxious and the animation is horrible! Stop copying off Dora!

Kid, 11 years old Written byJdogrules October 18, 2009

Great show for toddlers.

Parents need to know that this series gives good messageds to the pre-school audience and teaches some pretty good chinease.While kids 2-7 will like it...this might not be enjoyable to the Tween and Teen audiences.

Kid, 9 years old Written bykimtalks February 21, 2009

I love the show!

I love to watch this show even though I'm to old for it.I watch it on Noggin channel 223 on my TV.Ni Hao Kai-Lan is good for younger children because it teaches good manners and how to identify feelings.It also helps preschoolers cope with their feelings.