Kid reviews for Olivia

Olivia Poster Image

Rodrigo

My childhood!

Good

This is a best show better than Peppa Pig This show is funny for all ages my child watch this show too it’s so funny my child is sad that it got removed on nick jr 5 Years Ago

Amazing

I think the show is so good. Im glad i grew up and remembered this show cause rewatching it its a masterpiece. Watch if you can its really a good show. Even though olvia can be mean, she learns to not be mean. 10/10

You parents are to critical

I think some of you parents are a little to critical about shows if you don’t want your kid acting a certain way then you should sit them down and tell them how to act regardless of how old they are. Olivia is a great show that can teach life lessons if you let them just like anyone show can teach lessons you just have to let them instead of always seeing the bad in shows try to find the good.

Olivia the pig is great

Olivia the pig is a GREAT show. When it was on I loved it so much. She is a great role model and even though she is some times mean to her brother ian does not mean that she is a mean pig like i get her alot.!!!

childhood memories

this tv show is great for kids! i mean no matter what age really she teaches lots of things from being creative to being helpful and smart with MOST decisions overall be free to watch it i dont think the age rlly matters

THE WORST SHOW ON NICK JR!

I HATE OLIVIA! she is the most self centered, self absorbed, BRAT! there are episodes were she upstages her friends, names a made up planet after herself, has no appreciation for the work her mom puts in AND NAME A MADE UP COUNTRY AFTER HER! she is mean to her brother. the animation is OK. but olivia is a bad role model. 1/5

My childhood

I believe this is a good show for little kids. Some arguments and bossiness every now and then, but always gets resolved.

love it

love it know matter what age