All parent member reviews for Out of Jimmy's Head

Adult Written byxalisae April 9, 2008

Dumbest Show Ever

This is quite possibly the dumbest show in the history of television. It is terrible. Nothing about it is good. The comedy is unfunny at best, the dramatic/romantic situation is just stupid, and feels tacked-on solely in an attempt to appeal to tweens. If they were smart, they'd see this for what it is: a sad and pathetic attempt to cash in on their demographic. For that alone, they'd be wise to skip this steaming pile.

Adult Written bypakli1988 April 9, 2008

I hate this program...

I hate this show. Please do not watch it.

Parent Written byhgwqhge03 September 20, 2013

this show is simply HORRENDOUS

this is a show that is even worse than class of 3000, which is what I used to consider the worst CN show, the characters are idiots it makes no sense and the jokes are also really bad and everybody on the whole world HATES this show, the movie was ok it is not good but I have seen much worse but the television series is so bad I only know of one cartoon network show that is worse, also in the movie 2 characters are Asian but in this series they are African-Americans... JUST WHY, also how is it possible that Jimmy's sister is an alien, how can cartoon characters from jimmy's mind bite REAL people, how can jimmy's retarded dad be the school's principal and so on. Also in one episode jimmy has a roller-coaster in his house, I am not kidding, this show is trash of trash and it would get a MINUS 1 if I could do that

Adult Written byTimTheTVGuy November 23, 2012

YIPEE! IT'S GONE!

WHAT IS THIS PUKE? It was SUCH a rip-off of classic cartoons,the animation looked sloppy,and the voices made me want to mute the TV.Thankfully,OOJH has been cancelled,because no one was watching it.

Adult Written byJEDI micah November 22, 2012

I'm glad this is off the air!

What a complete waste of time this show was! I've only seen like, only one episode of it, and it stinks like really bad! It's a "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" wannabe. If it ever comes on Cartoon Network, which I doubt it will, DON'T BOTHER!

Adult Written byAl Jackson April 15, 2012

Who is Jimmy?

Like I really care? I was really being sarcastic.This show sucks eggs,and should be canceled.It is REALLY boring!

Adult Written byGetMePower April 9, 2008

I'm fairly disappointed after watching this Friday's episode

As taken from Yahoo TV,

Headline: It jumped the shark during Skate Night

"Actually the writers for this show have let us down completely. It was getting good until I heard a laugh track from this Friday's episode as also can be heard from Just Jordan, Drake and Josh and iCarly. I'm afraid this show is beginning to be fake and unwilling to watch. I heard a laugh track like over six times, and quickly changed a channel without warning. Cartoon Network has gone too far and became the next Nickelodeon. I wish they're willing to give up and cancel the show, thank you very much writers strike."

It was good for the past few weeks, but then I decided not to watch this dumb and stupid revamped show anymore. Thanks for making it worst, CN.

Parent of a 1, 7, 10, and 12 year old Written byMarine Dad April 9, 2008

My brain still hurts

So the kid sees things that no one else does? I don't get it. Just because you can combine live action with animation doesn't mean you should. If you don't have a script, don't bother.

Adult Written bycobutterfly April 9, 2008

Dumb, Dumb, Dumb

This is a terrific example of why we need to watch tv with our children and monitor tv viewing.