All teen and kid member reviews for Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures

Kid, 11 years old June 20, 2013

My Review

Ok i'm the first one to review this, let me start.
Pacman sounds like a little boy, The name of the show is not Pacboy and the ghostly adventures.The animation is really good, check for your self. When i put on this show the theme song almost made me change the channel it's pretty bad they should of used a remix of one of the songs in pacman. the writing could use some work but it's ok

Kid, 12 years old Written byGOOOD REVIEWS June 25, 2013

REALLY BAD

THIS CARTOON IS BOGUS!!!! IT RUINS THE ORIGINAL PACMAN, WHY WOULD DISNEY MAKE SUCH A HORRIBLE SHOW. The pacpeople have HOVERBOARDS. WHY?!?! THE ORIGINAL PACMAN GAME HAS BEEN RUINED. AND PACMAN SHOULD BE CALLED PACBOY BECAUSE HE SOUNDS LIKE A LITTLE KID. HE SOUNDS LIKE LLOYD FROM NINJAGO. BUT ANYWAY, THE ORANGE GHOST AND PINK ARE ANNOYING, AS ONE FARTS ALL THE TIME AND THE OTHER IS ALWAYS DOING HER NAILS. Complete waste of time, do not watch.

Teen, 14 years old Written bywhippersnapper.com June 30, 2013

an epic show that must be also seen and dubbed in japan

The greatest CGI tv show ever and it has a little violence and there is not a lot of deaths in this show. its more famous then eon kid

Teen, 14 years old Written bySome guy. July 28, 2013

This show makes me angry.

To tell you the truth, I haven't seen this show enough to judge what age group it is for. But the reason why I haven't seen this show enough is because it makes me so angry whenever I watch it. Disney is making everything a show to get money. Pac-Man is an arcade game. How can you make a show out of it? That's the thing. Pac-Man is a kid who goes to school. What in the heck? Judging by "Ms. Pac Man", I think that Pac-Man is a full-grown married man. They're just making up all this dumb stuff that makes no sense. Next thing you know they're going to make a show out of the board game Sorry or something, about a Sorry pawn who's lost on a mysterious game board and is trying to find his way home, and come to find out that the pawn works at a fast food restaurant or some obnoxious thing like that. Jeez.

Teen, 17 years old Written bylovzhisdad June 22, 2013

Watch out, especially if your kid's a Pac-Man fan.

Language- Two main characters' names are a play on the word "butt." Characters often speak disrespectfully to other characters.

Message- Pac-Man's extremely unhealthy eating habits are portrayed as "beneficial" because he saves the town from ghost attacks by eating the ghosts, of which there are always many.

Positive Role Models- Inky and Blinky are rude, mischievous and disrespectful, but Clyde is kind, well-behaved and always speaks respectfully to everybody. Pac-Man still has bad eating habits, but he intends to protect Pac-World, and he doesn't abuse the superpowers the power berries give him, and he uses them while he can.

Any kid that likes violent cartoons will enjoy this series, even if they're not a Pac-Man fan. but if you do let them watch it, you may want to watch it with them so you can point out to them that being a world-famous superhero doesn't justify bad eating habits.

Teen, 17 years old Written byClementejunoir June 30, 2013

Pacman and the terrible advenrures

When you thought of a show based on an hit video game like pacman. You think that it will be very As memorable as its predeccsor, but no, This show is terrible and shouldve never been made! And two hearings of the the f word and 100 hearings of annoying makes this very dumb, But kids would probally like this trash!

Teen, 15 years old Written byTheBoogeyYoukai September 1, 2013

Okay Show, but the voice acting is terrible. Plus the humor is iffy.

Let me be the first to say I love the Pac-Man series. Ever since I played Pac-Man World Rally, I've fallen in love with this simple and somewhat diverse series.

On to this however. The designs are merely the same as Pac-Man Party and Pac-Man Tilt, so not much complaining. The first thing that bothers me is the voice acting. OH MY LORD! This pretty much has to be the worst voice acting in a Disney show ever. Pacman sounds like a little kid who took drugs, and the others are pretty bad too, or maybe it's just me being too biased, who knows. Also, the toilet humor. Is it really needed to have Clyde fart all the time? I mean really. Also, what the heck is with characters calling Pac-Man fat? Just because he's round, doesn't mean he is fat.

Overall, it's somewhat decent, but it does need some improvements. If any gaming series has to get a show, it has to be Crash Bandicoot. And a Touhou Project or other japanese game animes would be good too.

Kid, 12 years old Written byIhateroblox August 12, 2013

My favorite show right now.

I think Pac Man and the Ghostly Adventures is a great show. Its interesting, theres lots of action and the music in the show is super good. Especially when he fights the ghosts. The only thing I don't like is the burp and fart jokes. Besides that its a great show and you should check it out on Disney XD

Kid, 10 years old August 8, 2013

Pacman REALLY let himself go......

Pacman and the ghostly adventures is simply a mockery of the original arcade game ,in which, I loved. To start things off, in the story, pacman is a teenager. He is called pacMAN for a reason, he is not called PacTEEN or Pacster. AND SINCE WHEN WAS HE EVER FRIENDS WITH A GRAPE AND ROOTABEGA?! And i thought pacman and the 4 ghost where enemies and I simply hate the addition of the other characthers icluded in the series and Pacman's voice is AWFUL! Did the creators even reffered to the original game as guidance? and his aunt is too old to EXIST! And since when did pacman ever had an aunt? And if the city is called Pacworld shouldn't pacman be the mayor? For far as I know, Pacman is the only character with PAC in his name. Oh! I almost forgot to mention one things, They are completly copying the hoverboard idea from a sonic game and the series. In conclusion..... Pacman really let himself go.

Teen, 15 years old Written byangryspider229 September 11, 2013

Classic Video Game charecter comes to TV with awful show.

I love the game Pac-man, and most of us do. What's not to love, it's a simple, fun, classic game for all ages. If you like the video game, I recommend you don't watch this show. You will see one of your favorite video charecters eat and digest hundreds of ghost's and still be hungry afterwards. Other charecters will shoot the ghosts with lasers. I recommend not to watch this show. It is hard to find a very good cartoon these days, but this isn't one of them

Teen, 13 years old Written bywxwxwxwx January 15, 2014