Kid reviews for PAW Patrol

PAW Patrol Poster Image

what in the world is this.

so. let me give a short description of this show. *inhale* Ryder, some random kid lives in a GIANT tower with idk, maybe 10 or something dogs who can TALK? then, they take the dogs on DANGEROUS missions to rescue ACTUAL PEOPLE IN DANGER with vehicles. just WHAT is this??? like sure, it will inspire younger children to become fire fighters, or police to save people. BUT ON THE OTHER HAND, DOGS DOING THIS?! this could make a kid think that they can just LIVE ALONE WITH A BUNCH OF DOGS AND TRY AND RESCUE PEOPLE WITH CARS. i know im only a kid, and you were probably expecting me to give this a 5 stars, but NOPE. the only GOOD thing about this is the animation! i honestly HATE these type of cringey shows. and OH NO DONT GET ME STARTED ON THE TOYS. once, i got some as a gift, they were honestly just- okay nevermind this review is on the show. anyway, in my opinion this is WAYYY to cringey for older kids such as 7+. stick to naruto and mha. this isn't worth your time.
4 people found this helpful.

👍👍👍 great show

Paw patrol is a very good show I think that it is good for all ages

Good show

Paw Patrol is a popular anime that premiered on September 21, 1999. It’s a pretty good show.
1 person found this helpful.

Decide for yourself if you want to watch it.

I'm 16 and I recently started watching Paw Patrol. It's great. I've watched Dora, Blue's clues, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and others but Paw Patrol is better than all of them. I'm glad they don't do the "asking you questions" fourth wall break. This show doesn't hold your hand. There's a lot of smart writing in this show that kids might not understand (which is why I made it for 6 and up) but obviously you don't need to know them to enjoy the show. I will say that the Adventure Bay citizens are pretty stupid, that's my only complaint. And to the people talking about how there's no female representation 🙄 Skye and Everest are good enough. I also don't want to hear that Skye isn't picked. She's been deployed the SECOND most times, behind Chase of course. Back to my point about them not holding your hand, I also love the technology in this show! It's explained and utilised well. And the new vehicles and themes can get annoying but the show has been going on for 8 years, they have to change it up. You just have to go with it. The music is top-notch 👌. Seriously, listen to the deployment song or Good Pup (the ending one). A lot of kid show songs are great though. That's all. I know no one's gonna read all of this but I was just tired of the other reviews. #rockyisunderrated P.S. The show is better than the movie.

Nice but for younger

It’s a good show and i even watch it but it’s for 3and up.

1 person found this helpful.

Junky show meant for consumerism

When I was younger,I liked PAW Patrol. I changed my mind because of it's messages and recognized that shows like PAW Patrol are too costly. I understand the toy sales and DVD sales,but realistically Ryder does NOT have parents. This show is not an excuse for adults. Not even teens like it.

1 person found this helpful.

Puptastic fun for preschoolers!

This show is puptastic! Ryder and his six talking puppy pals are friendly and they help out people and animals. There is always a happy ending. Sometimes a puppy gets hurt a little bit (Tripping, getting tied up in a jumprope.etc) but none of the characters get severely injured. All of the characters are very friendly. Overall, I think this show is awesome! I think it is great for preschool and over. I am 11 and I LOVE this show!

Teaches good things

I grew up watching this show. It features positive messages and wonderful role models. Episodes always have a happy ending and there is no bad stuff like swearing and violence and drinking.

Good for preschoolers

My little cousin loves this.