Kid reviews for Peg + Cat

Peg + Cat Poster Image

Worse than Pinkalicious

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, I stumbled across Peg + Cat, and its even worse than Pinkalicious. Peg is a whiner who screams over everything. Literally everything. She freaks out over the simplest things, like when a dog is blocking the mailbox. Seriously? That is the easiest thing to solve ever! So yeah, ignore this show like Pinkalicious. Watch Odd Squad instead.
2 people found this helpful.

WHY IN THE WORLD DOES THIS FORMULAIC TRASH HAVE 5 STARS!??

This show is SOOOOO formulaic! Every episode IS THE SAME THING Extremely formulaic and annoying as cringe. DO NOT WATCH THIS SHOW WHY DOES 1986 MLP THE MOVIE GET 2 STARS BUT THIS GARBAGE GOT 5? AVOID PEG + CAT FOREVER! IT'S TRASH!!!! (Sorry for all caps, but this show is that bad!)

2 people found this helpful.

The Rad Eighties Problem wasn't even an episode....

IMDb said there was an episode called The Rad Eighties Problem. I looked for it and found it did not exist. Yet The Groovy Sixties Problem and The Funky Seventies Problem actually do exist. This show is trying to teach kids that the 60s and 70s are better than the 80s, which they are not. Now they will probably try to do a 50s episode, I wish they would do an 80s episode.

Cringey and overrated

I used to like this show but now I realize how awful it is. It's not the end of the world when you can't count to 20. That just means you aren't very smart. Also, it's rude to say that all teenagers so is text and take selfies. I guess it does teach some math skills, but there are so many better shows out there to teach your kids that. So unless you want your kid to "totally freak out" when they do something like drop their pencil or forget their water bottle, then I suggest you skip this one.

Predictable

The original math teaching show was Cyberchase, this is like a version for even younger kids, as if Cyberchase isn’t already for little kids.

1 person found this helpful.

no one should watch this.

it is in NO WAY educational, EVERY EPISODE USES THE EXACT SAME FORMULA, the characters (besides the cat who is the only half good part of this pile of crap) all just plain stupid and annoying, and the voice acting, uhh well lets just say it's...... below average..... oh who are we kidding the voice acting is the worst! Don't let your kids watch it! Why? Cause it's the worst show ever!!!!!!!1!!!!!!

It's official

It's official, the folks over at PBS have run out of ideas. Seriously, it seems like the next thing you know, Dora the Explorer will be moved to PBS. I mean, they scraped the bottom of the barrel with Super WHY! (Another show that follows in Dora's footsteps and tries to have the characters "interact" with the audience) and it must have finally broke and they found this show. Peg is always claiming that they have a "big problem" at stuff like she can't count past 10. Dude, (I know I'm talking to a girl, but I just call everyone dude) the sky won't fall just because you can't count past 10, so stop saying its a "big problem," and take a chill pill. It's also worth noting that this show lacks the presence of any adults. Well, I guess it's a rather harmless show, provided your kids don't get bored first, but still. What ever happened to the old PBS Kids? You know, the good PBS Kids?

Iffy for kids aged 5 and under

This show is iffy for kids aged 5 and under beacuse when Peg says something like "I'm TOTALLY freaking out!" younger kids will think she's a 12-years-old drama queen. I think it's appropriate for kids aged 6 and up. As being a 9-years-old myself, it's better for kids aged 6 and up.

1 person found this helpful.

Making mac and cheese and no one can stop me

Who wants some?

Cute Kids Show Teaches Math

This is a really cute show. It helps kids with math, which is helpful. It also has some nice characters. It is really aimed at a younger audience, though. Older children probably won't find it exciting and will know what they teach.