Parent and Kid Reviews on

Peppa Pig Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 86 kid reviews

Show of the century

Peppa pig is litty and fire she be dripping so hard George's dinosaur broke. Peppa is the goat she is actually so hype she is a certified beast. Kids love her she is so cool and a role model. Your kids will be addicted. 10/10 adults find this hilarious and will feel for daddy pigs insecuritys. Peppa does kinda swear by saying Daddy pig is fat but it's not that bad I guess.

2 people found this helpful.

Good show for young kids. Better than Bluey 100%

Actually good kids show I grew up watching this. Teaches you good lessons. So much better than cocomelon and bloopie and all this mentally ill shit with bright colours thrown at kids nowadays. I obviously don't watch this anymore but it's definitely a decent kids show.

Peppa Pig

Personally I really liked the show as a kid, unfortunately there are a couple of episodes where she eats bacon for breakfast, I really hope this does not teach kids to be cannibals. Also the adults are super dumb, therefore it could teach kids this is the future and you could be super dumb and great job! This is NOT realistic!!!!

Lol

I love how a bunch of teens are saying it’s terrible but they don’t realise it’s meant for 2 year olds so they’re obviously going to find it boring. I loved it as a kid and it was one of my favourite shows along with Wonderpets.

1 person found this helpful.

She's so bossy and mean to her dad!

She calls her dad fat! Shes also so bossy and pushes her little brother around! I LOVE BACON! But she's not

;)

loved this when i was a kid.

1 person found this helpful.

Doesnt show the best examples.

I feel like Peppa Pig isnt the best for younger children. Its okay for children who already know better though. I noticed it has made my younger cousin a bit of a bossy person after she watched it before. Good thing she knew name calling wasnt good. I I feel like its best that children who watches it must already know that not everything in the show is the best influence. Fun to watch for older children though, well for me I guess.
1 person found this helpful.

Cute and awesome for kids with autism and other disabilities.

YOU GUYS ARE ALL WRONGE. It very cute and its so good for my twelfth birthday my mom ask what do you want to watch and I said just one episode of peppa pig

Peppa pig

Peppa pig is all about a young pig and her freinds and family. Peppa can some times be a little rude but kids are some times. Peppa pig is very funny younger children may not see that it’s that funny but if your 5 or above your see the jokes.

1 person found this helpful.

Peppa Pig is a great comedy show for all ages!!!

Peppa pig is a really funny, show suitable for all ages. Peppa is a little bossy, disrespectful and rude, so you shouldn’t take Peppa as a role model. Though it is hilariously funny. I do think it’s rather rude about fat shaming daddy pig. But teaches kids small life lessons in each episode. And I would recommend this show for absolutely all ages even if you’re a bit older it just makes it more of a laugh. It is a very educational show for younger children. Overall it’s a cute show! So if you’re looking for something good to watch weather you’re a baby, toddler, child or teen you’re are sure to have a laugh at this!!! Thank you