Kid reviews for Pretty Little Liars: Original Sin

Pretty Little Liars Original Sin poster

Pretty Little Lairs: Original Sin is a mystery, is interesting and a bit violent

What parents and kids need to know about PLLOS is that it’s interesting features lot of mystery and quite bit of violence. The genre is teen and slasher and drama, if wanted to watch, watch on FOXTEL! Violence is 4/5, features throat slitting, stabbing and murdering while on another level suicide is shown, talked and references. Language is 4/5 with lots of f words and some uses of the s and c word, hell and crap are rarely spoken of. Sex is 4/5 with quite a bit of sexual references and sex is not shown but it is implied a few times, on another level nudity is shown in one scene where you can see male full frontal. Drugs is 3/5 with references and is talked about but not shown. Acting is alright but the plot is amazing, I seriously recommend that teens especially and maybe adults watch this show, it’s really good!

2 people found this helpful.

I loved this show!!

I really loved it, me and my mom watched it every Thursday whenever we got the chance, we were screaming at most episodes. I loved it and I know she did too. It’s not as good as Pretty Little Liars, but nothing can compare to that show, but I still loved it and would recommend if you like horror suspense.