Parent reviews for Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists

Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists Poster Image

Murder and over the top thrills

Excellent pacing with fun moments of over the top thrills and tension/drama. Expect a bit of dark humour and characters with depth and internal turmoil. High budget cinematography and sound track, good acting, and an intriguing plot-line. Far better than many tv shows/mysteries on air. I fell behind for a couple of weeks and found myself binging to catch up... I have no doubt that if the entire season was out I would spend a couple of days eating popcorn and watching this show. Then probably going back to catch the things I missed the first time. I am currently counting down the hours until the next episode... I know what I will be doing tonight. :-)

Terrible

Pretty Little Liars is my top 5 shows of all time I have watch it countless amount of times I’m extremely disappointed that they turned it into this they should have left it alone where it was I couldn’t even get by the 1st episode without falling asleep or getting up to do something bc I was so bored I thought I try the 2nd episode but it was another waste of time if u like boring pointless and trying to be relevant again crappy shows then this is for u I’m done with it tho - ur terrible for ruining the original series by putting this load of pointless crap cancel the show do us all a favor!