Kid reviews for Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists

Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists Poster Image

Obsessed!!

I'm 12 and it's my favourite show rn. I originally watched it because Sofia Carson is in it, but I ended up LOVING it. A few dark moments, thrills and violence. There is sex but it's not shown. I think most 13+ would like it since I'm mature for my age.

Great Show

I’ve never watched PLL, because I’ve never been allowed to, but I have watched most of this show. This really isn’t bad at all. CSM makes it sound a lot worse than it is. Yea, there were a lot of implications, but no nudity or anything really bad. I’d say it’s fine for 11 and up, maybe 10 if you’re mature. I have watched the first 10 minutes of one episode of PLL, and there’s less bad things in the entire season of the Perfectionists. Of course, there is a murder, but nothing is too graphic. I’d recommend this show and for me, I feel like the age minimum is pretty low.

Not appropriate for 9 and 13 year olds!

This is an boring show! Don't watch it!

Trash!

This is not for 9 year olds!

Interesting story line

It’s great and catchy would totally recommend free on bbc i player worth the watch, has an amazing plot need to release season 2!

Mhm okay...

Okay from watching about 3 epidsode of this spin-off show. I really like how they kept some of the old characters , and I really like new characters as well. The concept is somewhat different but it's the same as well. Very suspenseful , but if you watched the originals Pretty little liars . The new Pretty little liars is predictable for me. There is kissing, gorge, and etc. My facts are from just from watching 3 episodes so maybe I will have a better opinion and rate when I see more.

Unhealthy

Honestly, kind of a disturbing show, not worth the time.

Average

Pretty Little Liars - the Perfectionists, was average. If your a huge fan of PLL like me then you might wanna check it out. I kinda wish that it featured more of the original PLL cast. If you haven't watched PLL (definitely do) a few scenes might be hard to understand. I found it a little boring. Also it got cancelled after the first season so the ending was a mystery. There is like one sex scene but barely any swearing. It isn't on Netflix and I'm not sure if you can watch it somewhere else. I just watched it on a streaming sight.

NOT AS THE ORIGINAL

I hoped this show would be as good as the original but I was kind of disappointed. It is still a nice show to watch but it just can't compare to the original pll. I was also very upset and annoyed that in the end of season 1 they didn't revealed who the professor was. Moreover, I was irritated that they continued the original pll storyline and showed Alison and Emily break up. They should have left if as it is. I liked the fact that they presented Mona as a good character.Not a bad show but if there are better ones to watch.

It’s alright

But definitely not for tweens.