All member reviews for Pretty Wicked Moms

Clique-y Southern moms offer distorted idea of parenting.

Parent Written byJean23 June 10, 2013

Tammy Faye Baker taught them to apply makeup!

Talk about small town Rednecks! It looks like Emily is going for the Tammy Faye Baker look! More is better right? I see these small town bumpkins come to a larger city and act like redneck fools! Get a book on parenting, eat a hamburger,and learn some class! You are NOT in the country anymore. I feel so sorry for these children! The father's are just as shallow. These children will have so many problems! Having sex with your child in the bed! Rednecks that's gross!

Kid, 10 years old July 11, 2013

my fave show but beware of swearing and stuff

im 10 and I watch it but some adults may say no because they fight and swear and cuss. but at first my mom was a little iffy about it but then it became my favorite show. sometimes Emily , the queen bee is a little mean

Parent Written byTNSunshine July 30, 2013

Forget it!

Grown women who bully others and are high school mean girls that have never grown up. High maintenance mothers that are more concerned with their appearance and careers than their own children. Some of the women are poor role models for young girls.

Parent of a 3, 7, and 11 year old Written bysouthernmamaof3 June 25, 2013

Good for Adults

The show is quite hilarious watching these moms bicker over stupid things. Some of the moms actually have a brain and don't let their child do bad things. I have three children, ages 11, 7, and 3. None of them are allowed to watch it. The moms language, even though it is censored, can be very inappropriate. I'm sure all of my children have heard one curse word before out of rage, but I do not want them to listen to these moms curse just because. I am happy the show isn't on until 11:00 PM (Eastern time)
because my children are in bed by then and I can watch the show with no worries.