All teen and kid member reviews for Project Runway

Teen, 13 years old Written byalexie July 19, 2009

:D

It's a GREAT show. I love Project Runway. I've gotten most of my friends to watch it with me so we can discuss what we watched the next day. My only concern is the language, as the designers on the show are pretty much drama queens/kings. But honestly, I wouldn't let that stop anyone from watching this movie. It is great.

Kid, 11 years old Written byreveiwer123987 April 9, 2010

Best for preteens & up

I always watch this and think that it's awesome.

Kid, 12 years old Written byAlyCuppyCakes October 7, 2009

I /lovee/ Project Runway, it reallyy is a great show. there's a littlee bit of languagee, but it's mildd. i would ratee this on for 11 and upppp x]

Teen, 13 years old Written bykkxoforever January 19, 2009

BEST SHOW any ages(:

seriously, i love love love this show !

so does my little sister ! it's GREAT !

Teen, 13 years old Written byboredgrl November 18, 2009

Great reality show

This show is amazing and addicting to watch. I love the different designs that walk down the runway. There is some minor profanity contestants use, and there is definitely a lot of consumerism (ex. Macy's, bluefly.com, Tresemme, Marie Claire, etc.)

Teen, 17 years old Written byXantara July 11, 2009

Younger viewers, such as 12 and under may not enjoy, or find it a tad boring.

I love this TV show, and it's great for budding designers. While it is reality tv, and they do show the "Drama" the designs, challanges, and clothes are really quite good to watch. This also may provide a learning experience for people who wish to become designers. The contestants often set good role model examples (such as being yourself), and show off their creativity. A couple words of warning: they do show the models stripping, but it's all blurred out, and the other thing is that in the 2nd seasons, they somehow forgot to bleep out Santiono Rice's swearing, on the last disk. I was sitting and watching it happily, and almost every time he was interviewed, he somehow managed to slip in a swear word they didn't bother to bleep out!! It was quite shocking, since they always catch that sort of thing, just a heads up.... But this is over-all a delightful show, and actually one the whole family can enjoy.

Teen, 14 years old Written byMeow314159 May 31, 2010

Ehhhh...

Its good for people who want to one day be in the fashion agency, but the show includes a lot of skimpy outfits, cursing, and I don't think the contestants are good role models. Oh, also there is drinking.

Kid, 12 years old Written byShelton123 April 9, 2008

Fantastic Show!

It is really appropriate for most ages. There's a little bit of cursing, but probably nothing your kid hasn't heard before. It is entertaining, too.

Kid, 12 years old Written by☼Sunshine☼ February 17, 2010

ON for 12+

This is the best show ever!!!! The designers can be a little mean to each other sometimes, though.

Teen, 13 years old Written byearthgurl July 5, 2010

Creative show!

Love this! For all you fashion-people/lovers out there! The contestants swear and do mean things to each other. But it's just a competition.

Kid, 11 years old Written byshmulik98 November 8, 2009

THE BEST SHOW EVER! period.

this is the best show ever! my favorite! The swear sometimes, but still! AWSOME!

Teen, 13 years old Written bySoccercrazyteen August 28, 2009

AWSOME!!!!!

AN AWSOME SHOW! THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHOW OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!

Kid, 10 years old Written byMayagal10 March 14, 2010

good

best reality show

Kid, 11 years old Written bylovealwayskelly January 24, 2010

Perfect for 11+

LOVE IT! Such cool challenges! Swearing but now that it's on Lifetime theres not as much! INSANE Product Placement though; it really gets on my nerves.

Kid, 12 years old Written byCliquegirl22 August 28, 2009

luvvv the show. little language but thats it. :)

Teen, 16 years old Written byelizfo April 9, 2008

Teen, 15 years old Written bylaughingeyes927 April 9, 2008

One of the best shows on television

Four words. I LOVE THIS SHOW. I can't get enough of it! I can't wait for next season! Everytime an episode comes on that I have time to watch, I feel so happy knowing I can watch the entire thing, and not be interrupted. I don't know if it was the same for other people, but I was addicted to The Apprentice. When the first season ended, I was SO sad! But then I was really excited about the second season. But then, when it premiered, I found I wasn't at all interested in any of the contestants, simply because they weren't the original ones. I was afraid it would be that way with Project Runway, but it wasn't at all. They pick such characters! All of them have such an incredible personality(not all of it good...I mean come on, you HAVE to have an Omarosa thrown in there somewhere, haha) When I watch this show, it makes me want to be a designer. I actually made about 10 sketches of my own(not that they were anything at all like the incredible stuff they make on the show) I am amazed at the magnitude of the contestants creativness! It's amazing. Also, in both seasons, I immediatly knew who I wanted to win. And I was right. Both times. haha
Yay Jay and Cloe!!!

Teen, 15 years old Written byanimalloverkt April 9, 2008

I LOVE this show!

I love this show becuase it's so great! It's rather catty, and the guys are (almost) all gay. But... there's no smutty romance because of that, and they're HILARIOUS! For example, last season, they had to do formal gowns. One of the contestants (Chloe) was doing a forties style gown, and she wanted the rear to be flowy. It didn't really come out that way, and Tim (the head design guy) comes over and talks to her and finds out she wanted it that way and says, "Well, then you can talk to Nina [one of the judges] and say, 'Nina, I wanted it to look like she had a big fat a**." Just the way he said it... so great. Just know that there is cussing, there is cattiness and backstabbing. It's like junior high... fond memories.

Teen, 13 years old Written bylexi.summer2009 November 7, 2008

Love the show

omg, i luv this show! awesome for teens+tweens who luv fashion!

Kid, 10 years old Written byjesseroy April 9, 2008

i love it!

project runway is probably my favorit e show. it is about 15 desiners that go thruogh 10-11 chalenges and are elimedaded one by one. it is fun to watch with a group of people.