Kid reviews for RuPaul's Drag Race

RuPaul's Drag Race Poster Image

If you think RuPaul’ would be the first place they hear bitch or slut you are deeply wrong I knew that loose word when I was like 10.

party!

rupauls drag race is my all time favorite show!! it really introduced me to drag. i started watching drag race at 11, and i honestly never thought it was too mature. yes there is some swearing and sex jokes but it will fly over any little kids head. there is so much diversity and love and will teach you to be yourself! also the competition, queens, fashion, and drama litteraly make it my fave show ever!! WATCH IT. also, if you just want to watch a season and don’t know which one i recommend 3,5,6,9 or 14!! drag race uk, canada, etc are also very good check them out💋💋

great example of diversity!

i started watching drag race last year when i was 12, and it has many good messages. my 10 year old cousin picked drag race up this year and she loves it. there can be some language like “sh!t, b!tch, and the occasional f*ck, but personally that’s not that bad. there could be some sexual messages, but if you have a younger kid, they won’t even understand. this shows teamwork, fashion, diversity and is my absolute fav show :) recommend

Definatly not a 15

Well, when I was 12 my mother let me watch this sort of thing. It helped me with my confidence and when I came out as Bi-sexual, it comforted me. It does swear and use offensive language but so do many kids by the age of 10. It's s not a 15 because it helps find your identity. Thank you!

LOVE IT OMG

THIS SHOW IS A MASTERPIECE IM SERIOUS! AND FOR PARENTS FOR THAT MATTER WHO SAY OTHERWISE, THEY ARE COMPLETELY MISTAKEN. It shows drag queens in a new light we do not get to see often. I love this show and everything about it. I watched the first season of the Original and All Stars also the first episode of The Secret Celebrity. I recommend this to anyone! All though there we a little too inappropriate acts so if your a Pre Teen, make sure an adult is with you!

My favourite!

I discovered RuPaul's Drag Race in around March-April time from a good friend. I've basically finished it all in the UK but can't find AS1, AS2 and AS3 on Netflix. The queens have changed my life and are such great role-models to everybody. It feels like this was meant to happen because I've ended up talking to a few on Instagram - Nicole Paige Brooks, Monica Beverly Hillz and Laganja Estranja, they're so sweet and kind. Sometimes you will get a queen running around naked around the Werk Room but thankfully it's blurred. The fandom are also such kind and wonderful people to talk to, but you will get toxic fans like every other fandom. I wouldn't say they swear often either, obviously they do swear, just not every sentence! I recommend this for 12+ because there are some rude conversations and stories but 12-year-olds are usually mature enough, being a 12 year old myself of course.

Amazing Show

This show is like the best of the best. I myself am very mature for my age so I would say people a little older would be fine to watch. This show is full of great messages and role models. Totally recommend to watch this it's life changing!

maybe my favorite show

i started watching this show a few weeks ago and i can’t stop. i love watching the girls’ dynamics and the drama. all the queens are so talented as well. there is a lot of swearing on this show so it depends on whether a kid is mature enough for that. i know some kids are mature enough for it before 13. this show also has great messages and role models. they end every episode by saying “if you can’t love yourself how the ____ are you gonna love somebody else?” a lot of the queens were bullied as kids and watching this show could help kids going through that know that you can persevere and achieve your dreams. the queens drink cocktails but don’t get visibly drunk. they also mention sex and drugs every once in a while but they don’t really glamorize it. lastly i’m going to say that each season has new queens so the maturity level can slightly vary.

ENJOYABLE AND LOVABLE!!

This show is great! It teaches people and kids about diversity. Drag Queens are always positive and spreading smiles and laughs!! I will always say kids should see drag queens and kings. Kids should be shown all this at a young age around 8. If you don't raise your kids showing them what lgbtqpia is then they might question who they love more than ever.

so positive and fun!

there are lots of sexual innuendos, A LOT of bulge and little clothing. on ‘the pit crew’ and a ton of swearing though some is bleeped out (and lgbtq+ slurs but obviously not meant in a ‘mean’ way due to the nature of the show being aimed at lgbtq+ viewers) . there are so many positive role models and the message of the show is acceptance and loving yourself and others. some contestants share personal stories, many of which can be very sensitive subjects but it’s definitely a good show with good role models for a child to watch if their understanding and maturity level is there.