All member reviews for See Dad Run

Sitcom's take on gender roles is fun for tweens, teens.

Parent of a 7 year old Written byblubottle October 7, 2012

must see for all

It's great---!

Teen, 15 years old Written bykatcar12 October 7, 2012

Pretty good show

I've only seen the first episode so far, but it looks like a cute show. It has a little bit of adult humor that will fly over your kids' heads. Overall, it looks like a really funny, and cute show that will be fun to watch with your family.

Parent Written byEthan Tudor W. October 11, 2012

New Baio sitcom knocks it out of the park with family entertainment!

GREAT Family entertainment is FINALLY back on TV!

Teen, 15 years old Written byMakaylala October 25, 2012

Good But Bad.

In my opinion, This show is not for under 11. It includes cursing & talking about and acting of sex in many scenes. In my reference this shouldn't be on Nickelodeon and it shouldn't be for kids under 11. But if of course if 11 and older this is a pretty funny show and very good examples of life and mistakes that can happen to anyone in life, of course in---- A funny way!

Kid, 11 years old October 28, 2012

INNAPROPRIATE!!

uhhhh common sense? there are some (normally one in each episode) VERY innapropriate scenes in this!!! NOT for 8 and under. Maybe not even 10 and under!! for example: in one episode the son goes in to sleep with his parents and the dad says (to his wife) "little guy's going to sleep in here!" then the wife walks out wearing a revealing nightgown and says "maybe this will wake him up" not knowing that the dad was talking about his son. yeah. wow.

Kid, 12 years old Written bymember524 October 30, 2012

One good show.

I usually watch every new episode. It is a really funny show. I wouldn't recommend this for those under 11 because of affection and language. I'm 13 and I like this show.

Teen, 13 years old Written byderpcakes45 December 29, 2012

Fun show :D

I normally don't watch nick but my sister was watching this and it turned out to be really cute! There was some language but not enough for it to be an actual issue. Its about a dad who has been working on a tv show for the past 10 years and now that the show Is canceled he has to learn how to be a real father to his real kids. Its really cute and fun to watch.

Kid, 10 years old November 24, 2012

GREAT 4 SOME

I watch See Dad run every sunday night! I'm 10 and i watch it! IT'S A GREAT SHOW! but there are a couple things that trust me may not be good for kids under 10 there's scenes of the dad and mom laying in bed almost having sex! Then theres bad launguage, and drinking wine!

Teen, 17 years old Written byTheTrillionaire January 28, 2013

On= 12+ for Young Adults, Pause= 9-11, and Off for 2-8

On one occasion, a child's groin is blurred while saying "Oh hail Caesar". One episode sounded like Emily's dad said "You're only 14, you don't even have your--. It sounded like he said period. He said Driver's Liscence.

Teen, 17 years old Written bypositivegirl1000 May 1, 2013

Please answer this

what episode to they kiss on the bed

Kid, 10 years old April 7, 2013

Review on See Dad Run

It's very funny but not really for kids under ten. In the episode I watched just before writing this, the wife was snooping on her husband while he was giving his daughter advise. Their kids also took advantage of the company their father works for. No one should do these things and after watching this young kids could get the idea that these things are ok.

Parent Written byJesyka42591 February 24, 2013

Though the family values are decent, I don't think it compares to traditional family sitcoms. I am usually the type to find humor in anything and I don't think this show is anything near humorous. Terrible acting and this is the worst performance I've seen of Scott Baio. My father would also agree being that he's huge fan of Scott from The Happy Days era. Shows are not what they used to be and I wouldn't bother wasting my time watching this show. It also disappoints me that it airs on one of my favorite channels for the past 15 years, Nick at Nite because it forces me to change the channel to anything else that'll catch my interest. Many times I just transition over to the news, get on the internet or read a good book rather than watching a show like this. At the end of the day, everyone's perception differs, but I personally wouldn't waste my time watching pointless sitcoms like this one...

Kid, 10 years old August 21, 2013

My Fav!!!!! (But it does have some bad language.)

This is my favorite show! The bad language is more frequent than other family sitcoms, though. So parents with children who are easily influenced by bad language, i don't recommend letting them watch this show! But with language aside, This comedy is pretty easy for tweens, teens, and adults to get hooked on!

Teen, 17 years old Written byTheTrillonaire July 8, 2013

TV-14

Not for Viewers Under 13.

Kid, 12 years old July 6, 2013

Not for Youngsters

There is a scene where the mom says the dad can smoke. HE IS SITTING THERE WITH A CIGARETTE/CIGAR (which ever one it is) SMOKING. His friend knocks on the door and when he tells him there is smoke everywhere. This is ridiculous. Kids have been told many times in school to not smoke. If kids see it on TV they will think it's not bad. Then, they will start doing it. I have already heard countless of words that young kids should not be saying. The real question is how did they get away with airing this show?

Teen, 14 years old Written byblackopsfan99 June 15, 2013

great show

If you love Scott Baio from Full House, Happy Days, etc you'll love this one. The show is all about an actor, Scott Baio has been a actor for 10 years, then finally he ends the show to be a stay at home dad, so has his soap opera wife could reprise her roll.

To anyone who wants to watch a original NEW Family Sitcom I 100% garrentee you'll love it!!

Adult Written byTinyToya April 3, 2013

Boring beyond words.

I tried to watch this show but it's so boring. Whenever it comes on it just feels like a washed-up bad pitch for a sitcom. Yes, I get the idea of the Dad trying to raise his kids and all but there is no spark, no humor, and nothing original. It doesn't feel modern and it doesn't draw you in. Whenever it comes on, I kind of sigh and turn the channel.

Teen, 14 years old Written byIsabel14 February 21, 2013

Funny nick at nite show

I enjoy this show it's funny. I think this is good for the whole family.