Parent reviews for Shaun the Sheep

Shaun the Sheep Poster Image

Great but for one episode

I'm 60 years old and I enjoy it it's really entertaining sometimes you can get a hint of adult humor but child would never know about it what episode is sort of bother me was a dog leaned over to hug his master and his master pushed him back across the couch sort of hit me wrong.and the farmer makes the dog do almost slavery type working occasioning instead of regular dog work so at times it doesn't really Seem good inspiration for kids to not use special the dog hug but for the most part it's just entertainment I even bought a stuffed Shaun the sheep doll I'm still a kid at heart

Love it

I recommend this to anyone who is in a bad mood. 100% guarantee this will make you laughing in no time. Appropriate for younger audience too.

Not for sensitive 3 year olds

I liked “Wallace and Gromit” and such as a kid. I hadn’t seen this one yet, but thought I’d try it with my 3 year old on a sick/stuck in bed day. A bigger part than I expected was spent in the “animal jail”. We made it until the animal control bad guy tested his electrocution stun gun thing and fried a stuffed animal. Then the tears came and she asked for it to be turned off because it was too scary. I think a 5 year old would be just fine and understand more of what is going on. (There is no talking, so they have to understand what is going on and ask a lot of questions.) A less sensitive 4 year old would probably be fine. But with my daughter who doesn’t like scariness and violence, I’ll probably wait until she’s 5 to see if she wants to try again.

Funny and perfect for younger kids

This is an amusing series with smart, mischievous but nice sheep Shaun and his flock interacting with their farmer and his dog and having a variety of humorous adventures. Content is harmless; there are some very mild threatening situations (like car chases or characters in danger of falling from great heights) and even milder, rarer romance (in a few episodes some characters are implied to be attracted and are seen batting eyes at each other). Recommended age: 4+.

Great movie, not for very young

My 3.5 year old loved this movie but was frightened when the dog catcher gets angry/aggressive towards end. Would be perfect for all ages except for "mean dog catcher"
These fun loving sheep get into lots of trouble, as they try to live out their daily life. Their website: https://www.shaunthesheep.com/

Cartoon For kids

One of my children Favorit cartoon series. iam really watch this animal adventure

fun for everyone

Love to watch this as a family.

We love Shaun! Great for all ages

My 4 and 6 year old are hooked on this series! I've looked hard to find content that is non-violent (my 4 yo is very sensitive to that) but also well done. The Shaun series is something that both my husband and I actually laugh at when we watch with our kids. It's 100% inoffensive, so I would recommend it wholeheartedly.