All teen and kid member reviews for So Random!

Teen, 15 years old Written byTheJoe.F November 7, 2011

So Awful

I'm sorry but my sister watches this and I MUST SAY SOMETHING. This show IS HORRIBLE. And I have seen many disney shows because of my sister and this is the worst one. Disney is only doing this for money. Poor talented, annoying actors who can't make it to real shows and movies and just want an easy way to be celebrities. Jokes make no sense and have been used before. I'm sorry for being this hateful but if your child happens to like this show just like my sister, the possibility that you won't like it will be very High. I mean, really what happened to the good old days like Mickey mouse and Lilo and Stitch? Even suite Life(Old one) was good. I'm sorry but Your not going to get a nice show that the whole family can gather round at night, instead you are going to get most of the family call it a day and find a way to disable the channel before the youngest one in the family gets attatched to it. If that happens, You'll be looking forward to a So Random day for the rest of your life!

Kid, 11 years old January 6, 2014

So Random or So Dumb?

The show is awful. Not only is it not funny but it also sends bad messages like "You're ugly, so everyone should hate you". What they say is "humour" I say is people who don't know how to act screaming at you from the TV.

Teen, 13 years old Written bybaseballrockz November 30, 2011

dumbest show EVER

okay for 7 and up, but the shows not funny, really dumb, just save your time and dont watch it

Teen, 13 years old Written bySkippySounds12 September 9, 2011

FUN FUN FUN!

i think this is one of the best shows on disney channel! yes, despite the fact that not all of the sketches are funny (like "roadkill mcgill's roadside diner," which is just plain offensive to rednecks), the show is still fun to watch. there's mild flirting, and in two sketches, a male model acts all homos----l and talks about his "SHINS..." the violence is supposed to happen but isn't actually shown, and for the product placement, some of the characters are real, like harry potter and captain jack sparrow. other than that, the show is HILIARIOUS! i wouldn't be surprised if this was shown at midnight like SNL.

Teen, 13 years old Written byLoverNumber101 August 9, 2011

Not what you would think...

I hate it. I am normally a fan of Disney but this spin-off is not cool. It is funny but I try to avoid it. I was hoping for something better but its just disappointing.

Kid, 12 years old Written byTSwizzleRocks July 8, 2012

All That>So Random

It's just a rip off of All That from Nickelodeon... I mean seriously, "tantrum girl" is just "Ask Ashley" but 1,000,000 times worse.

Kid, 11 years old Written byBeautifulBubblesGirl February 3, 2012

Parents, read this please.

Horrible show. Corny and terrible acting. Sonny with a Chance was better. They put celebrities in it just so people can watch it. Don't even bother letting your kids watch it. Also, some of the sketches are offensive. Like, the one about braces. I have braces, and that one really offended me.

Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy August 25, 2012

So Dumb is what this garbage should've been called.

This show is a rip-off of All That! This show is so annoying and braindead! It is horrible,and i'm sooooooooooo glad it's cancelled! If you've never seen this crap while it lasted,don't bother watching a rerun!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byMiss90s August 18, 2012

I'd rather watch "All That" than this!

When this show came on, I actually liked it. But when I got addicted to the show "All That", I realized that "So Random" is such a rip-off and it's too gross. I stopped watching it when I became addicted to "All That".

Teen, 14 years old Written bysaint-bernard March 26, 2012

ID RATHER watch any other show

Id rather watch any other show then watch this show. i was sick and my little brother and sisters put this on in my room this show pretty much made me have nightmares and have my fever go up and send me to the hospital
problems with this show
1. horrible comedy there sketches are pretty stupid there not even funny some of them are like hickory dikorry dock detectives who are investigating humpty dumpty who fell of the wall and half the time there yelling and talking with very very fake voices and also very badly portrade celebertys they mite be trying to do that but there trying to hard.
2.charecters are something out of a 2 year olds books they talk in very fake accesents
3.actors are horrible they have horrible speaking voices and they dont now how to act they have loud voices and very fake comical voices that are really anoyying
if young kids watch this they are most likely think its ok to have there pants all the way down to there ankles out in public here are some clips so you can see what i mean

Kid, 11 years old Written bygir_baby_gir February 10, 2012

don't... just don't

WHY??? what kind of crap are the monkeys in the writers area thinking of??? at the way disney is now, walt disney would be rollin' in his grave. enough said

Kid, 10 years old November 27, 2011

Good show

I really don't think it is a problem for younger kids. Nothing inappropriate, right? I like Sonny with a chance better.

Teen, 16 years old Written byMysterious_ballerina August 14, 2011

Only show I can stomich on Disney...

I like this show compared to Wizards of Waverly Place (which used to be good), A.N.T farm (plain dumb) , and Shake it up (*barf*). It's funny and is like a saturday night live for kids! :) Don't listen to what all the others are saying it's actully a very good show :)

Teen, 16 years old Written byRosebud95 August 4, 2011

Hope it gets better

It's disappointing because I was hoping it would be a kid version of SNL or a new version of MMC (The All-New Mickey Mouse Club) Most of the skits are lame in my opinion

Teen, 16 years old Written byiamtheKING July 30, 2011

its funny

so random is a good show love disney did good with this show i always watch really funny most PARENTS just dont hav a sense of humor and THEY SHOULD KNOW THAT SO RANDOM IS MADE FOR KIDS NOT ADULTS SO WHATS FUNNY TO THEM IS NOT FUNNY TO U

Teen, 15 years old Written byDisney Rules July 11, 2011

Ep1 Sucks but the rest are worth it

I have to agree that the first episode was really bad except the Tantrum Girl sketch. But episodes 2 and on are really good. Its not anything like All That except that its a sketch comedy. Their jokes are humorous and believable. I think that with or without Demi there, Disney shouldve still made the change to So Random. Another great idea from Disney. They need to keep it up.

Teen, 14 years old Written byOldnickelodeon34 September 21, 2013

SO #$#@#ed Up!

I'm really sorry guys but this show sucks. Why does it have 4 stars? It should have one star, nothing MORE! I know I sai I like this show on my previous account but now looking back at it, it's stupid. Please don't waste any of your time on this junk by watching it, cause I HATE IT!!!!

Kid, 12 years old July 3, 2013

Eating disorders are a "joke"?!

So if you are a parent who supports the show, wait until you hear this....
Okay, so the show is a sketch comedy show with bad humor. Well you may think it's harmless, but there is this one episode that has been removed due to this. It is no longer on air, but it is an easy search on youtube (search So Random eating disorder). So this sketch in an episode is about a boy named Angus who is a model. His girlfriend invites him over to her parents house so they can meet him. Here are a few lines from the sketch (some inrelavent parts are left out)
Girlfriend: Angus only eats one full meal a week! Ask him why!
Angus: My agents always on me about looking my best! She says "Angus, if you eat too many calories, you will get the georbs (that line makes no sense to me but okay)
Girlfriends mom: No carbs? Well no mash potatos for you then!
Angus: (Actually, his accent is so bad that i can barley understand this line)
But i think you can get it by now

Kid, 10 years old June 25, 2013

BAD HAS A PRO BULLYING MESSAGE IN IT

They Ripped Off All That A Awesome Show From The 90's.That Show Is All That. I Used To Have A Birthmark On My Forehead.I Watched So Random!And They Said,Tired Of That Mole??(Thats What I Had A Mole.)And They Kept Blabbing How Moles R So Ugly And Blahhhhhh.It Really Hurt My Feelings.I Later Had My Mole Removed Because Of Bullying.And.....Because Of This Show!Do The Writers Know That They Just Made Fun Of A People Who Had Birthmarks???But The Writers Didn't Stop At Moles.They Made Fun Of People With Pimples,People Who Smell Weird...ETC.This Show Can Really Hurt Your Feeling And Has Lousy Sketches.Both Sonny And A Chance And This Are TRASH And Should Not Be Watched Cause Of Immature Content.P.S. Check Out My Review Of Sonny With A Chance.The Title Is:2 Much. I Agree With MoviesAreForMe . If You Want To Watch A GOOD Sketch Comedy Show,Watch All That,And Maybe Even MAD Or Incredible Crew.Update:6/28/2013 I Agree With kimberly Mitchell.What She Said Was:Walt Disney Would Not Be Proud.I Began To Think Of That.Many Of The Things Disney Produced Walt Disney Would Not Be Proud Of.This,And Many More He Would Probably Not Be Proud Of...
Walt Disney Was A Genuis With His Micky Mouse Cartoons,Chip And Dale Cartoons,And Any Other Things He Created.Not This.

Teen, 15 years old Written byAnimeIsAwesome808 June 22, 2013

So Random? More like So Idiotic.

Another failure from Disney Channel. Disney needs to get their stuff together. Most of their new shows SUCK. So Random is a very annoying show and the cast is really stupid. I'm glad So Random is FINALLY cancelled. *starts doing a happy dance*. I'm glad Hannah Montana is cancelled too. Now if only Disney cancels their worst show.... AUSTIN & ALLY.