Kid reviews for Sofia the First

Sofia the First Poster Image

Stupid show!

Sofia is such a Mary Sue, she always gets what she wants! Real educational, right Disney? Wrong. Who wants their kids to watch a spoiled brat that always gets the prettiest who knows who cares, and then get jealous of her? This is why stealing/shoplifting rates are going up!

3 people found this helpful.
She's a spunky, well-rounded princess who celebrates individuality.

Sofia the worst!

Iffy role models, bland stories, dry-ice-princess theme...skip it.

really good !

okay so i’ve been watching this since i was maybe eight, and now i’m literally TWELVE and if it’s on tv i WILL NOT COMPLAIN. it’s entertaining, funny, and the plot is so good ahaha. not inappropriate, very uplifting messages. my only problem is, sofia, the main character. SHE MAKES ME NAUSEOUS. she is soo annoying and just i CANNOT STAND HER but she is usually really really sweet and a sometimes great role model. RECOMMENDED !!!

1 person found this helpful.

'Highly Underrated!' Definitely Worth Your Child's Time!

If you are looking for something, filled with positivity and great lessons, 'Sofia the First,' is what you should check out! In my opinion, it is highly underrated because near to the end of the series, we see how much all characters have developed and changed. This series is even filled with adventure, action, magic and has a great female protagonist. It may look like a show for little girls, but little boys should enjoy it too. 'Sofia the first,' also has plenty of songs full of meanings, that inspired me so much when I just became a teen, and will always do forever... It was so so so sad that it ended, but it was no close to disappointment! Long live Sofia! I highly recommend it to little girls, who love a bit of adventure and fun :)

1 person found this helpful.

It is not good, in ad advance, my 14 year old daughter watched it and got shockingly scared.
1 person found this helpful.
This tv show has horrible messages in it and encourages children to become princesses, and teaches children to marry for money.

lore is too deep

the best show ever but the lore is just too deep for little kids to understand the way i do now… i see now that this show is too sophisticated for them (i would know since i loved this show when i was a kid and after rewatching it i love it even more) the character development that happens to each character is so intricate and deep. the plot after season 2 comes through and we finally learn all about the amulet… too much for kids to understand

Cuwute

I loved this when i was a kid. I can still remember the theme song it is very catchy. Your kids will sing!